Adam Reach?

alexpne18

Manager
Haven't really followed Sheffield Wednesday, have they bad players or just awful management?

Are they the ones that had pulis for a short time? 🤔

SoccerHQ

Advisor to the Owner
Could and probably will do much worse in terms of incoming players in the summer.

How long does he have left on his deal? I mean Cunningham joined Cardiff when they've just been promoted so he must be on comparable wages to Reach and yet he came back unless it's just a case of Cardiff paying 100% of his salary until it runs out in the summer regardless of his spell here.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Been one of Wednesdays better performers, I enjoy watching him on the highlights show, always seems to score a worldie or be involved in their goals. Would love to have him back.

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
Yes definitely, on a free he should be top of the list. Sadly wages may be an issue, however I can't see many clubs spending big on anything this summer. Hopefully that means we're in a strong position for picking up some quality.

WADSH

First Team
How long does he have left on his deal? I mean Cunningham joined Cardiff when they've just been promoted so he must be on comparable wages to Reach and yet he came back unless it's just a case of Cardiff paying 100% of his salary until it runs out in the summer regardless of his spell here.
Surely Cunningham has no further link with Cardiff? Wasn't his initial "loan" here turned into a full, albeit short-term, contract?