PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Adam Reach?

I'm sure the lad is on huge wages , like similar to the Prem. He joined Wednesday when they where throwing money round big time a few years ago and now they are where they are because of.it

Potentially a good signing on paper - lots of championship experience and knows the league well. Wages will be a stumbling block I imagine. I think Reach as another option at left wing would be interesting as we do need a winger. I think we are now well stocked at left back with Cunningham, Earl and Hughes. I imagine if we are playing 3-5-2 going forward - Hughes will be a left centre back and the other two will be our wingback options which may rule this signing out.

After the last two seasons we have just had and the state of football in general, a lot of players who are out of contract this summer will be lucky to get a job, never mind top wages!

As for PNE, we are looking nearly full up for a 25 man squad unless a few that are sat on a contract can be persuaded to move.
You have to ask yourself, if you were sat there with 12 months at 6,7, or 8 grand a week, would you take a job for 2 years on 2 grand?
Could be hard to persuade a few to leave.

I'm sure the lad is on huge wages , like similar to the Prem. He joined Wednesday when they where throwing money round big time a few years ago and now they are where they are because of.it
If he's OOC then he won't have a wage so we may have more of a shout as he knows the club and the offers may well not be as high as he is currently on. Could depend on the new Head Coach appointment, or maybe it doesn't!

If he's OOC then he won't have a wage so we may have more of a shout as he knows the club and the offers may well not be as high as he is currently on. Could depend on the new Head Coach appointment, or maybe it doesn't!

Being out of contract means clubs can offer higher wages and signing on fees because they don’t need to pay a transfer fee, giving us even less of a shot at him

He’s just one of those “luxury “ players, might score a worldie every dozen games or so, we’ve got exactly that type in Bodin, can’t understand why he’s not given a run of games ?

Reach is definitely not a luxury player, works his nuts off and he's defensively solid. Absolutely fuck all like Bodin, mad comment.

He's more like Barkhuizen with less pace but actual ability.

We don't give Bodin a run because he's a sick note who isn't good enough for this level.

Either way, I doubt we'll be in the market for another left-sided player now.

Maybe we should have let Cunningham go, let Earl go, bring in Reach. 2 Out, 1 in. We should be looking to replace quantity with quality. We would still have Hughes as back up...

He’s just one of those “luxury “ players, might score a worldie every dozen games or so, we’ve got exactly that type in Bodin, can’t understand why he’s not given a run of games ?
Because he gets injured after a run of minutes, never mind games