Adam Reach?

deepdaledreamer

Forum Patron
Patron
If we are in the market for a left sided winger cum wing back then Carlos Mendez Gomes would be a better signing than Adam Reach and with a much more potential sell on.
Young with great prospect to step up, would have to pay a fee probably with a sell on clause but wages nothing like Reach's and would be still be hungry to improve.
Reach has some quality but goes missing when you need to dig in.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
If we are in the market for a left sided winger cum wing back then Carlos Mendez Gomes would be a better signing than Adam Reach and with a much more potential sell on.
Young with great prospect to step up, would have to pay a fee probably with a sell on clause but wages nothing like Reach's and would be still be hungry to improve.
Reach has some quality but goes missing when you need to dig in.
Having read the hype about him on here, I wasn't that impressed at all today watching him.

Seems a whole load of fuss about nothing.

Am I being harsh? Strikes me as Keamar Daley #2

Preston Lad

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Patron
I think he was from Leyland but played for Clayton Le Woods as a young lad....
Sure I’ve read somewhere that he was from around the Mendip Rd area.

DSPP

First Team
You need to open your eyes, he has been played defensively at SWFC.
As I've said, I don't watch Wednesday. I've no idea if you do but I'll take your word that's how he's played. That doesn't mean that's what he is however. Hughes has been played as a CB, Barky as a CF and Browne as a RB. Doesn't mean that's what they are. I've seen enough of Adam Reach to know his attacking qualities far outweigh his defensive ones

BigMarkLeonard

Forum Patron
Patron
As much as I liked how Mendes looked, to me, he seemed best with ball to feet, back to goal, up top and using deftness, skill and speed to spin and turn it into a real threat. Reach looks far more of an all round wing back with a cracking shot on him so I'd see no harm in a cheap double incoming there with both bringing in different all round attributes.