PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Adam Reach?

28, had high wages there, does he even know his best position yet? Seems to have played all over the shop, and not been very impressive anywhere.

Haven't really followed Sheffield Wednesday, have they bad players or just awful management?

Are they the ones that had pulis for a short time? 🤔

Could and probably will do much worse in terms of incoming players in the summer.

How long does he have left on his deal? I mean Cunningham joined Cardiff when they've just been promoted so he must be on comparable wages to Reach and yet he came back unless it's just a case of Cardiff paying 100% of his salary until it runs out in the summer regardless of his spell here.

Been one of Wednesdays better performers, I enjoy watching him on the highlights show, always seems to score a worldie or be involved in their goals. Would love to have him back.

Yes definitely, on a free he should be top of the list. Sadly wages may be an issue, however I can't see many clubs spending big on anything this summer. Hopefully that means we're in a strong position for picking up some quality.

How long does he have left on his deal? I mean Cunningham joined Cardiff when they've just been promoted so he must be on comparable wages to Reach and yet he came back unless it's just a case of Cardiff paying 100% of his salary until it runs out in the summer regardless of his spell here.
Surely Cunningham has no further link with Cardiff? Wasn't his initial "loan" here turned into a full, albeit short-term, contract?

Surely Cunningham has no further link with Cardiff? Wasn't his initial "loan" here turned into a full, albeit short-term, contract?

Yes, but I'd assume for Greg to agree, they would have agreed to pay the same percentage of his wages till the end of the season.