PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Alan Browne - 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK

Cult Leader
Staff member
Patron
Alan Browne is set to make his 400th appearance for PNE on Saturday.

He will become the 2nd youngest player to reach this achievement behind George Ross.

This is what Ryan had to say about a possible new contract.

If we are to lose Alan Browne and keep Ryan Lowe I would be spectacularly pissed off.

He will become the 2nd youngest player to reach this achievement behind George Ross.

Hope it's off the bench if he does

Just seen Lowes interview.
Don’t anybody tell me that there hasn’t been a fallout between him and Browne.
Talking about Alan as if he‘s some youth team player who barely plays for us with his if he goes that’s football bullshit.
We’re potentially on the verge of losing our longest serving player.
Our Captain.
And the manager doesn’t give a fuck.

🤬

If we are to lose Alan Browne and keep Ryan Lowe I would be spectacularly pissed off.

Fuck me. Get Lowe out for that statement alone.

Was listening to the whole thing on Radio Lancs this afternoon.

He was asked about Browne and he just banged on about the other players in the squad.

It was very bizarre. He really doesn’t seem to be a fan on the lights being on someone else for any period of time.

May just be me looking into it too much, but he seemed to completely disregard it.

Was listening to the whole thing on Radio Lancs this afternoon.

He was asked about Browne and he just banged on about the other players in the squad.

It was very bizarre. He really doesn’t seem to be a fan on the lights being on someone else for any period of time.

May just be me looking into it too much, but he seemed to completely disregard it.

Regardless of any potential falling out or any issues in the talks there is a way to talk about our longest serving player and someone who until recently looked to be heading towards beating Alan Kelly's record.

You don't just lump him into a "players come and go" and "can be replaced."

Type chatter.

Revitt and Hemmings need to put an end to this nonsense.

In Ridsdales Radio Lancs interview, he mentioned that we have let players have their contracts expired, or sold near the end, and we've replaced with better. We've never had anyone as good as Davies or Pearson.

Ridsdale and Lowe don't get how much our 'policy' in dealing with our assets contracts has cost, and is costing us millions.

Neither Lowe or Ridsdale are Preston North End but Alan Browne is someone who you would think of as being PNE, like all those old stalwarts from by gone era's (Finney, Shankly, Cunningham, Ross, Kelly, Mckenna & the like).
AB 'gets' PNE, those 2 clowns never will!
We are a vehicle for them both and nothing more.
Unlike the vast majority of johnny cum lately's at football clubs, if you ever saw him (AB) kissing the badge - you would believe it!

That would certainly finish me off….

Lowe’s attitude in that quote is garbage….

What a way to treat someone who has played 400 games for our club

Why is it that every time Badges opens his mouth it just seems to come out all wrong. Add to that his blind faith in Sock Shop and we have all the makings of a disastrous 2024/5 season. Not to mention the final third of this campaign. Someone needs to sit down with Badges and give him a few lessons about how to deal with the press. I find it quite ironic that his “PR” skills are shocking.

Again, Lowes said nothing wrong here.

If he signs, great, if not, who cares.

I want him to sign a deal, but easy to forget he’s part of a team thats got 2 managers sacked and stunk the place out for last 3/4 months.

For someone who has played 400 games for us to be treated with so much contempt is disgusting. Alan Browne has done more for this club than Ridsdale and Lowe combined.

I don't care if people think I'm being harsh - I maintain that Lowe and Ridsdale are a pair of utter twats.

As I’ve repeatedly said, Lowe quite rightly gets a lot of criticism, he’s not doing a great job. But I tire of every single issue being used to slag him. Losing to Chelsea, Ledson having a brain failure and now Browne not signing a contract are all his fault.

Browne isn’t not signing because of Lowe. He wants to be paid the going rate, the rate a Birmingham, Stoke or Hull will pay him. “Master negotiator” Ridsdale refusing. Give it the Lowe out all you want but there’s a bigger problem and until we turn on the fat fraudster nothing will ever, ever change. We are letting him get away with it and he’s laughing at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.