PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Alan Browne contract renewed for 3½ years (confirmed)

Quite happy with this but let's not kid ourselves, although he always puts the effort in, his form has been patchy for some time. Possibly the uncertainty surrounding the contract situation has been a factor and hopefully he can now settle down and get back to the form we know he's capable of.

Great to have some good news, and we really need it right now...

I think DJ is gone, but on the bright side he only cost us £50K. 😁

I'm still keeping fingers crossed on the 2 Bens. 🤞

Building a midfield who can have their own goal of the season competition between them

Great to have some good news, and we really need it right now...

I think DJ is gone, but on the bright side he only cost us £50K. 😁

I'm still keeping fingers crossed on the 2 Bens. 🤞
I think Davies just got more likely to sign. It's still a long shot. Nothing like signing (and retaining) quality in a position that isn't the same to convince players you are going in the right direction. I think one reason nobody has been surprised they have wanted a move away has been that the club has become so stale until this window. We are showing ambition.

That fucking Evans signing though!!!!

Quite happy with this but let's not kid ourselves, although he always puts the effort in, his form has been patchy for some time. Possibly the uncertainty surrounding the contract situation has been a factor and hopefully he can now settle down and get back to the form we know he's capable of.
Totally agree

I think Davies just got more likely to sign. It's still a long shot. Nothing like signing (and retaining) quality in a position that isn't the same to convince players you are going in the right direction. I think one reason nobody has been surprised they have wanted a move away has been that the club has become so stale until this window. We are showing ambition.

That fucking Evans signing though!!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if Browne signing and the club getting Whiteman and Molumby that the rebels decide their future is better at PNE.

Clubs don't have a lot of money these days as this window is showing and many are holding onto the players they have therefore the space in the squad for our rebels and money to pry them away before summer are not really there.

Hopefully Alan might be on to the other three tonight persuading them to sign on. Or trying at least. I think we can maybe keep at least one more now things are looking up and the club are showing some more ambition.

Must be one of the youngest players we’ve had to qualify for a testimonial so early

Wouldn't be surprised if Browne signing and the club getting Whiteman and Molumby that the rebels decide their future is better at PNE.

Clubs don't have a lot of money these days as this window is showing and many are holding onto the players they have therefore the space in the squad for our rebels and money to pry them away before summer are not really there.
I personally think Whiteman and Molumby coming in are a result of Pearson and DJ telling the club they’re not staying.