PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Alex Neil 1/1 SkyBet West Brom Manager

Browne for Kipre would be alright, although imagine they'll play him in this league.

There’s almost no chance West Brom would fork out what Hemmings would want for Browne when there’s better options out there for less. Club captain on a long deal. West Brom will bring in someone from abroad like they did with Pereira and Kravinovic

No idea, I didn’t hear about that. I’d be very shocked if he went there and even more shocked if made their starting eleven.
They’ll lose Pereira so he could be his replacement, but he’d be a massive downgrade and they could afford better

If this is true, I can see us selling. I know we offered the new deal, but he wasn't a stand out performer last season and is on a wedge now. Can't all play in this 352 system.

Would keep AB over DJ if I'm honest.
I can see us selling too. Wouldn't have massive qualms if we got decent money and put it back into the team.

DJ signing for WBA would make a lot of sense. Lost his way a bit here, but in a team that plays on the deck, there's goal and assists in him. AN knows him, he'd likely jump at the chance to move there, and if they shift Pereira, there's a vacancy.

It's what I expected for him last season, to be honest, a relegated side paying a relatively low fee for an experienced championship player with decent numbers.

DJ signing for WBA would make a lot of sense. Lost his way a bit here, but in a team that plays on the deck, there's goal and assists in him. AN knows him, he'd likely jump at the chance to move there, and if they shift Pereira, there's a vacancy.

It's what I expected for him last season, to be honest, a relegated side paying a relatively low fee for an experienced championship player with decent numbers.
Plus his best mate plays there as well