PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Alex Neil 'helping out' at Crewe Alexandra

I'm personally glad to see him back involved in football. Though I expect he will end up at someone bigger than Crewe soon enough. Wont be the first and wont be the last to lose the plot after having the rug pulled from under him at Deepdale
Same here really. I don't see him going into L1 management at this stage in his career, he did a fine enough job with us to merit another chance at the same level. I saw the opening at Cardiff and thought it's got his name all over it to be honest.

Will get a good Championship job soon enough. I reckon he might still have an eye on the situation down in Bristol. What would your thoughts be @cideriup ? I think he'd be great down there.

Good Luck t'lad.
Needs a 'Good Cop' as the counter to mirror / balance his 'Bad Cop' outlook-to-playing staff.

Taxi ( or should be Train? ) for Frankie 👍 !

Probably been keeping his eye in on league 1 for when he takes the Fleetwood job.

He deserves far more than league 1. Someone like Forest or Stoke would be ideal.

I was only fishing really, but there's been 5 or 6 Championship jobs available since he left us and he hasn't been in with a sniff of any of them. Some thought he was off to Cardiff but they went for a rookie instead.

I was only fishing really, but there's been 5 or 6 Championship jobs available since he left us and he hasn't been in with a sniff of any of them. Some thought he was off to Cardiff but they went for a rookie instead.
A lot of people said he'd walk into a Championship job. Sadly for him - and us as it turned out - he should probably have taken West Brom or Stoke, as his stock had fallen by the time he was sacked.

3 years at a club and saying you don't have a scoooobie doooobie doooo what your best eleven is, probably doesn't help.
Neither does letting your frustration rub off on player morale and constantly repeating that the first goal kills us.
His frustrations were to a degree understandable but should definitely have been channelled more effectively.