Alex Neil sums it up...

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
AN: “We only go under the radar because nobody cares about Preston apart from those invovled with Preston, but we don’t care. We care about the club and the fans know how it is and that’s all that matters to us.”

If there was ever a time to come and support a Preston team it’s now.”

Three wins from three games without playing well, without key men against tough opposition (plastics aside).

That was a amazing feeling when that goal went in today and I’ve not heard Deepdale like that for a good while.

We can do this!

Last edited:

tcinders

First Team
Three wins from three games without playing well, without key men against tough opposition (plastics aside).

That was a amazing feeling when that goal went in today and I’ve not heard Deepdale like that for a good while.

We can do this!
He also said he was disappointed with the home attendance, what will actually take to get these empty seats filled?

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron

We can do this!
The fact that AN uses the word "We" 3 times and ends it with the word "us" suggests to me that he is here for the long haul.

To summarise, Fuck Off West Brom.

kingpne

Manager
Does anyone know how many points we had at this stage last season? Can't imagine it being too dissimilar...

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Hope to god we can sneak in but we have to do better than in these last 3 games.

I know that sounds stupid after picking up 9 points but we’ve been very poor.

Hopefully the international break will be just what we needed.

Get em away for a week in the sun Trev👍🏻

Hypnotoad

First Team
Yes. AN disappointed with the crowd?
Usual Gridlock Torrential Horizontal rain 12k a good effort I thought. He can say this while things are looking good but don’t piss the faithful off that did turn up. West Brom do get bigger crowds if that what he wants.

Pumba

Reserve
There’s some real precious types floating around on the forum taking offence at AN’s comments. To remind them, he was aiming at the absentees rather than those who were there.

Frankly, 12k home fans for a game against fellow play-off chasers after the run we’ve been on isn’t good enough.

Hypnotoad

First Team
There’s some real precious types floating around on the forum taking offence at AN’s comments. To remind them, he was aiming at the absentees rather than those who were there.

Frankly, 12k home fans for a game against fellow play-off chasers after the run we’ve been on isn’t good enough.
Aimed at me fair do.

Yes comments like that do piss me off.