Alex Neil You're An Embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
Flack coming my way!!

What youve done to this club, this week is way beyond the pail.

Emabarrased the support with your, "Stellar," signing and now you stood there with your hands in your pockets whilst this once proud club were embarrased by a #TeamLikeWycombe.

We are twice winners of the FA cup, yet youve done nothing but totally disrespect the FA cup from the moment you arrived.

Just F*** off and take your stellar signing with you.

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
As I said in the matchday thread, he's just stuck two fingers up at Preston North End supporteres.......Again.

And at Hemmings, He can't keep demanding money and then costing the club like this. No cash from the cup again. Its pissing me off. The FA Cup is the games you want to win, but not PNE. Might as well not bother applying to play in next seasons. Save the paper work

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
Alex Neil doesn't give a shit about the FA Cup and, as someone earlier pointed out, wants to concentrate on that mid-table finish! :ROFLMAO:

I get why he may want to 'rest' some players but why the hell doesn't he give the youngsters a chance?

Alex made some piss poor decisions today and deserves a lot of flack but there's a number of players who deserve it too for their complete lack of effort.

OP
raefil

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
This really is as angry as ive been about this club, Alex Neil is taking the piss big style.

I watched villas kids against Liverpool, last night and Derbys kids against Chorley today. They both got beat but played with passion and pride.

We have nothing to offer football, its just about hoof and hope and stuff kids development.

Im beyond appalled tonight.

HunterLionheart

Forum Patron
Patron
Alex Neil doesn't give a shit about the FA Cup and, as someone earlier pointed out, wants to concentrate on that mid-table finish! :ROFLMAO:

I get why he may want to 'rest' some players but why the hell doesn't he give the youngsters a chance?

Alex made some piss poor decisions today and deserves a lot of flack but there's a number of players who deserve it too for their complete lack of effort.

He's wanting to integrate Molumby and Bayliss into the midfield, so it makes sense to play them rather than O'Reilly or Baxter.

I'd have liked to see Walker get a game, but we didn't play with wingers, so there wasn't really an opportunity to do so?

kitman99

Cleaner of Boots
Patron
I think AN has picked his battles. The FA cup would add extra fixtures to an already packed calendar. I agree 4-1 is embarrassing and we should be more competitive, but we didn't lose any points and next week it would be mean naff all.

If you think logically, if AN really wanted to win the game, he would have played 4231 to start, and wouldn't have dropped Davies and DJ out of the squad.

I think he has has done 2 things with this result:
1. Taken us out of a competition so we can focus on the league.
2. Helped illustrate that the squad players we have aren't good enough, to maybe help push for better replacements.

Kitty Kat

First Team
I'm thinking, when Alex Neil was given his £20,000 ?? per week, 3 year deal, what was his job target ? 1) Was it to take us to the top 6 (he'll never succeed), 2) was it to give us a young hungry & great football playing team or was it 3) just to keep us in the division ?? If it's 1 or 2 SACK HIM NOW or if it's just number 3), he is grossly over paid for a job that I think we could all do.

sedgwick__7

Advisor to the Owner
Flack coming my way!!

What youve done to this club, this week is way beyond the pail.

Emabarrased the support with your, "Stellar," signing and now you stood there with your hands in your pockets whilst this once proud club were embarrased by a #TeamLikeWycombe.

We are twice winners of the FA cup, yet youve done nothing but totally disrespect the FA cup from the moment you arrived.

Just F*** off and take your stellar signing with you.
The signing of Evans hasn’t embarrassed the support or the club at all really. I can’t see any wide spread denouncement or criticism from the press or the footballing world, just as there wasn’t when Sheffield United re-signed him or when Fleetwood signed him.

It’s a pretty underwhelming footballing signing but the other aspect of it has only caused controversy amongst our own fans, not externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.