Ali McCann signs 4 year contract (Confirmed)

HunterLionheart

Forum Patron
Patron
Well, if he's as good as they all reckon, that's a fantastic signing. Sounds like they sold for a good amount less than expected- wonder if there's a big sell on fee?

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
I mean….easy Frank….I know times have been tough on the transfer front

“He's a very dynamic midfield player and I’m sure I’ll add a lot to our squad."

HunterLionheart

Forum Patron
Patron
"With attractive and achievable add-ons in place, the final fee is anticipated to break the £1.75million Blackburn Rovers paid for Callum Davidson in 1998."

Sounds like the £1.2m reported is accurate, but there are probably performance related add ons there.

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
Fantastic signing. No idea how we pulled that out of the bag at the last minute, but massively strengthens that midfield. Closest replacement to Pearo I think we’d get

Four year deal too!

He said he presses high and chips in with goals.

Welcome to the club Ali.

Sounds like a great move for all concerned.

Schemer

Forum Patron
Patron
Well, if he's as good as they all reckon, that's a fantastic signing. Sounds like they sold for a good amount less than expected- wonder if there's a big sell on fee?
I'd imagine so, given the apparently 'cut price' fee. Don't know much about him but he sounds like just the player we've needed since Pearson left. The sort of signing we used to make, and the sort we should be making, with potentially a healthy profit further down the line.