PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

No great surprise but still disappointing.

Been absolutely vital for us & instrumental in the way AN wants to play so will be a massive loss.

Correct decision. I don’t blame BP either, has played very well for us for 5 years and been a great signing.

Was pretty clear signing 2 midfielders that this was going to be the case.

I do wonder if this will happen with Ben Davies too if we eventually sign a couple of CBs.

Disappointing but we knew this was coming.

Best footballer I've seen in a North End shirt
Really ?
put him in a few of the squads we’ve had over the years and he’d be far from the best
busy night for @BenPearsonIsGod
benpearsonhasgone doesn’t have the same ring to it

Really?

I disagree, he had the potential but I don't think he has been great over the lad 12-18 months.

Gregan > Pearson

I'd rather he stayed BTW.
Pearson is a better player from a technical perspective but Gregan was a colossus that impacted games more than Pearson could ever dream of. Best leader/captain of my lifetime.

Thanks for everything Ben. Played with commitment, passion and no little skill.
You will be sadly missed, as recent games prove.
Can you share a taxi on your way out with AN please?
You cleaning the Taxi afterwards, unless Taxipete is driving then yes share the cab