PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

An Multicultural success story..

The Spectator, ”Far Right”

You really do make a cunt of yourself on a very regular basis, even more so than me.

I think it's time you started being careful about what you call people on here. No problem with you disagreeing with people but you really need to stop using that word in reference to people.

Gang rapes
A new trend reached Sweden with full force over the past few decades: gang rape -- virtually unknown before in Swedish criminal history. The number of gang rapes increased spectacularly between 1995 and 2006. Since then no studies of them have been undertaken.

One of the worst cases occurred in 2012, when a 30-year old woman was raped by eight men in a housing project for asylum seekers, in the small town of Mariannelund. The woman was an acquaintance of a man from Afghanistan who had lived in Sweden for a number of years. He invited her to go out with him. She obliged. The Afghan man took her to a refugee housing project and left her defenseless. During the night, she was raped repeatedly by the asylum seekers and when her "friend" returned, he raped her too. The following morning she managed to call the police. Sweden's public prosecutor has called the incident "the worst crime of rape in Swedish criminal history."

Seven of the men were sentenced to between 4.5 and 6.5 years in prison. Prison time is usually reduced by a third, so it won't be long before the men will be ready for new assaults -- presumably on infidel women.

In cases of gang rape, culprits and victims are most often young and in almost every case, the perpetrators are of immigrant background, mostly from Muslim countries. In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists. Several times the courts have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted sex with six, seven or eight men.

One striking incident occurred in 2013, in the Stockholm suburb of Tensta. A 15-year-old girl was locked up while six men of foreign extraction had sex with her. The lower court convicted the six men but the court of appeals acquitted them because no violence had occurred, and because the court determined that the girl "had not been in a defenseless position."

This month, all major Swedish media reported on a brutal gang rape on board the Finnish Ferry Amorella, running between Stockholm and Åbo in Finland. Big headlines told the readers that the perpetrators were Swedish:

• "Several Swedish Men Suspected of Rape on the Finland Ferry" (Dagens Nyheter).
  • "Six Swedish Men Raped Woman in Cabin" (Aftonbladet).
  • "Six Swedes Arrested for Rape on Ferry" (Expressen).
  • "Eight Swedes Suspected of Rape on Ferry" (TT – the Swedish News Agency).
On closer inspection, it turned out that seven of the eight suspects were Somalis and one was Iraqi. None of them had Swedish citizenship, so they were not even Swedish in that sense. According to witnesses, the group of men had been scouring the ferry looking for sex. The police released four of them (but they are still suspects) whereas four (all Somalis) remain in custody.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they were actually Somalis. That is irrelevant, said the journalists. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.

"If the women knew, then perhaps they would have stayed away from these men and avoided being raped," said the reporter from Granskning Sverige. Whereupon the journalist slammed down the phone.

whatever you say will be fake news pal down to a select few on here ?

are you saying the content and court cases are fake(not saying you are btw)? the content of the article? some pretty well-known cases to swedes in there... could even google the names I suppose..
I dont know. I dont speak Swedish so I'm unable to get the context or the figures from the reports. There are always going to be news reports about certain crimes in almost every country but without context it doesn't necessarily mean that there is a wider issue.

Kinda like when the Malaysian Airlines plane went missing didnt mean that all of that type of plane were going to go missing.

That make sense?

btw, why do the right and left disagree about this stuff? should be common ground, the common left-wing British person isn't responsible for what's happening, it's almost like people get defensive or try to play down what's happening,, why .. genuinely not sure why

I dont know. I dont speak Swedish so I'm unable to get the context or the figures from the reports. There are always going to be news reports about certain crimes in almost every country but without context it doesn't necessarily mean that there is a wider issue.

Kinda like when the Malaysian Airlines plane went missing didnt mean that all of that type of plane were going to go missing.

That make sense?
What about your pathetic claim that Gatestone is the source of the Spectator article?
An article I found from Andrew Neill’s twitter feed.

If you can’t back things up, you should delete them.

That make sense?
so it's a big conspiracy and all is well in Sweden, the Swedish border polices have worked out well for native swedes? I reckon you know what the crack is,

What about your pathetic claim that Gatestone is the source of the Spectator article?
An article I found from Andrew Neill’s twitter feed.

If you can’t back things up, you should delete them.
I didnt say that. I said the articles above (that Truenorthender posted) that were posted without source.

My friends over there say it still is - would love to pop over for a visit one day. Never got to see it in the summer and would love to rectify that. :)
I’m not saying it’s all bad and completely unsafe, neither is the article I posted.

What the article says is there are many ”new” problems in Sweden often created by immigrant gangs.

Calling facts far right is pathetic and avoiding talking about the problem.

I’m not saying it’s all bad and completely unsafe, neither is the article I posted.

What the article says is there are many ”new” problems in Sweden often created by immigrant gangs.

Calling facts far right is pathetic and avoiding talking about the problem.
Looks like everywhere is getting rougher to me - some places in Athens where you don't go anymore unless you know what you are doing. Usually goes hand-in-hand with poverty, in my experience, which pushes people of whatever ethnicity towards crime and gangs. Think the whole world is starting to go crazy, to be honest.

Here, it is mainly local mafia - sometimes using Albanian, Bulgarian, and Romanian gangs, but it doesn't stop me going to Athens. Don't foresee your article putting me off going to Stockholm, either.

Looks like everywhere is getting rougher to me - some places in Athens where you don't go anymore unless you know what you are doing. Usually goes hand-in-hand with poverty, in my experience, which pushes people of whatever ethnicity towards crime and gangs. Think the whole world is starting to go crazy, to be honest.

Here, it is mainly local mafia - sometimes using Albanian, Bulgarian, and Romanian gangs, but it doesn't stop me going to Athens. Don't foresee your article putting me off going to Stockholm, either.
Do you think that would have happened anyway or is it a possible result of Schengen? If people can move freely, so can criminals.