Andy Madley. Referee

baysidepne

Living the dream
Patron
On the FIFA list of officials now and does most weekends in the PL, easy to see why.

The third team were excellent tonight for me.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Victory = Good ref
Defeat = Shit ref

😁 Sort of only kidding. He’s definitely decent. Looks the sort who could get picked for a top tournament one day.

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Thought he was horrific for Stockley in the first half.

Jayden’s critics will say he went down too easily because they don’t like him, but there were numerous blatant fouls he didn’t get given.
And at the same time he gave them quite a few soft fouls.

pbc373

Forum Patron
Patron
Didn't realise his brother had, had such a rough time. His comment on Twitter was in pretty bad taste but just shows how one fake rumour on Twitter can snowball to such a point to ruin someone's life

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Didn't realise his brother had, had such a rough time. His comment on Twitter was in pretty bad taste but just shows how one fake rumour on Twitter can snowball to such a point to ruin someone's life

Crying about his mental health suffering from being mocked online after mocking somebody else online.

Karma.

sports rehab

Forum Patron
Patron
he doesnt get everything right but he is one you can trust to make errors honestly.....and gets most correct.

You could see last night he was happy to talk to and explain decisions - long chat with Browne and Stockley at HT.

some just like to err on the side of the bigger teams so its helps their promotion to the Prem league list, others are just bad full stop but you never know which team they will be bad for on a game by game basis (Kettle for instance).

Mahwell skel

First Team
That decision at villa was shocking though. The linesman told him so and he ignored him. I doubt the linesman is a big fan either after the stick he got for the rest of the game.

wld

Forum Patron
Patron
He sent a private Snapchat to someone he thought was a mate. I’m sure we’ve all done something similar and you’re lying if you say you haven’t. Doesn’t justify the total witch-hunt that followed.

I won’t betray any confidence but often things affect people more when they have personal experience of the incidents in question. This particular incident certainly struck a very personal chord with me because of a close member of my family but I will add that I think he’s served his punishment and maybe will get a second chance. I’ve not read the article so I might be repeating its contents but he would have been back on the EFL list were it not for covid.