PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Announcement at 4pm ?

library1.jpg

Is this a load of b*ll**ks aswell ?

1 person making a thread and looking a knob is bad enough, but for a copy cat to appear as well...............

FFS folks if your that board do some colouring in or something.

I tell you what I'm fecked off with these constant boy who cried facking wolf disappointments!

Derek, I want some news you gin soaked bumcake.

Just got a text now of a mate who heard from a guy in the pub the other night that a friend of Derek Shaws cleaners dog had told him that PNE are going to make some sort of announcement, at sometime, about something or other.
I'm really excited about this news!!

Just got a text now of a mate who heard from a guy in the pub the other night that a friend of Derek Shaws cleaners dog had told him that PNE are going to make some sort of announcement, at sometime, about something or other.
I'm really excited about this news!!

That joke has been done countless times already and wasn't funny the first time.

Woahhh things are getting a little bit tense on here. Tbh I reckon everyones just pissed off because we all wanted something to happen today. Hoped not expected. :(

Woahhh things are getting a little bit tense on here. Tbh I reckon everyones just pissed off because we all wanted something to happen today. Hoped not expected. :(

No most of us knew nothing was going to happen. What is pissing people off is people continually posting bollox.