PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Another Northender has gone

After a long illness, my father Tom Holden passed away alone this afternoon at his home in Nether Kellet, near Carnforth from where he was born and came from. Like his father and grandfather, Tom was a lifelong Northender. Even when he was in the Royal Navy during the late 1940s to mid 50's no matter where he was in the world he would always someway find out how North End had done on a Saturday or during a midweek game. After his retirement from the Police Force he moved back to Lancashire with my mother and became a season ticket holder until he was too ill to attend any games. I was with him last Friday evening and we both listened to the game v Bristol City together. He had been friends with Alan Spavin.
1st April 1931 to 22nd December 2020, RIP dad.
NW - sincere condolences on your loss, especially at this time of year.
Treasure your memories.
Stay strong.
RIP Mr Holden.

I am so very sorry for your loss Norfolk. Put your Dad’s name forward for the last home game of the year when he will be remembered by the club along with the rest of those that joined the gentry this year. My heart goes out to you and your family, god bless.