PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Another ruined weekend

beagleman

Patron
As above... This will now ruin the rest of the weekend... Will be reading this forum, Lep, tomorrows paper, be on granada news, north west tonight... Mates from work taking the piss.. I dont think the club realise just how much a poor result effects the average fan, the players n staff can all look for new clubs if things go bad, we can't... Its our team and we are stuck with whatever shitshow they deliver... Just really disapointed again tonight and i had hope that this season we might just have a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.... Well thats being snuffed out on a weekly basis.

As above... This will now ruin the rest of the weekend... Will be reading this forum, Lep, tomorrows paper, be on granada news, north west tonight... Mates from work taking the piss.. I dont think the club realise just how much a poor result effects the average fan, the players n staff can all look for new clubs if things go bad, we can't... Its our team and we are stuck with whatever shitshow they deliver... Just really disapointed again tonight and i had hope that this season we might just have a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.... Well thats being snuffed out on a weekly basis.
I think we are all the same tonight mate, I have to say I've never felt as flat after a home game

On a positive note, there will no need to put yourself through this much longer, the season will be over with soon!

Could be worse,we drove to the shithole that is Blackburn tonight to watch a show.Unfortunately I got the dates mixed up,my hubby wasn't best pleased with me....