PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Anxiety and Mental Health

It’s an older thread and possibly a legacy of when the thread starter may have had you on ignore before the functionality changed. Try clearing cache like Mark says

Also can see you posted on it previously and like others say there are no blocks on or anything. Odd

It’s an older thread and possibly a legacy of when the thread starter may have had you on ignore before the functionality changed. Try clearing cache like Mark says

I have never banned any poster so I guess it is more likely if I was / still am banned…

Just to be sure, does it have to be my own genitals, or can I wave Raefils if I stand him on a chair?
It doesn't matter too much, its usually a good technique to get the forum pages loading properly on whichever device you're using.