PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Appeal for Barkys Red Card - Dismissed/Ban reduced. (Confirmed)

Bang on Ando, closing ranks as they always have done, the ref got it wrong and they fuckin know it !!!!!

Having had a few run-ins with the local Lancs FA amongst others over the decades the outcome is always the same ' they are never wrong' and stick together like shit to a blanket.

Joke ................................
Ah yes , I had many bust ups with the Lancs FA when I ran boys and girls teams during the 1990’s and early 2000’s...

They always closed ranks and of course, they were always right ...

im trying to think who the top referee was back in those days , but he was a jobs-worth.... Our paths crossed on numerous occasions.

ive just remembered him..... best not name him !!!

So in reality they've decided Barkhuizen's challenge wasn't violent conduct (dangerous 2 footed challenge).
They've decided instead it was either a professional foul (clearly not) or a 2nd yellow (hadn't been booked). As far as I'm aware these are the only offences that constitute a 1 game ban?
This isn't just incompetence...it's making up fucking rules!
Even for the incompetent twats who run the game this is ridiculous.

Ah yes , I had many bust ups with the Lancs FA when I ran boys and girls teams during the 1990’s and early 2000’s...

They always closed ranks and of course, they were always right ...

im trying to think who the top referee was back in those days , but he was a jobs-worth.... Our paths crossed on numerous occasions.

ive just remembered him..... best not name him !!!
Ando, keep it a secret. The FA are positively Masonic in the way they conduct themselves.

Interesting to see that this ruling has been made before. I didnt recall it happening previously.

EFL are an absolute joke, wasn’t even a booking. But he’s still having to miss the game against Brentford.

And the referee gets off scot free? Complete and utter joke. It was never a red in the first place. Fox was fine after the challenge and then rolls around as if he is hurt, plays on as normal afterwards.

No Barky vs Brentford then? Probably a start for Potts then..

Not happy with this at all. Dare someone speak up. . Can you appeal again?

Surely you can get whoever represents barkys defence to speak up.

How does the hearing actually work? Is it like a court of law?

Sorry for all the questions..

That’s a complete farce.

After many years watching I am fast losing interest in football because of the inept way it is being governed.
Yes this play acting to get players sent off for just a fair going for the ball .I think for dramatising just to get some one off as Fox did, it should have been resinded and the stoke player banned for the three games not Barky .Im sick of some of these players acting for an advantage Definitly red card for him for rolling around like he had a broken leg .No wonder more supporters stop going to see these play acting PANSIES.

So in reality they've decided Barkhuizen's challenge wasn't violent conduct (dangerous 2 footed challenge).
They've decided instead it was either a professional foul (clearly not) or a 2nd yellow (hadn't been booked). As far as I'm aware these are the only offences that constitute a 1 game ban?
This isn't just incompetence...it's making up fucking rules!
Even for the incompetent twats who run the game this is ridiculous.
How can you play football if you don't have any contact, its a physical game soon you will not be able to tackle or go for the same ball so you should hold back and let other player take the ball in case you slightly touch him .Its a JOKE of a game with with Pansy Referees .

It's either a red card or it isn't. Absolute farce that they've come up with a one game ban. They just don't want to admit their shite official was wrong.