PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth - Richard Gage interview

All of these are Wiki entries. All are sourced though. I think the confusion (in the large part) was created by conspiracy theorists who were getting the wrong end of the stick. I don't think there's much evidence to suggest that these men weren't involved on 9/11.

so in your opinion do you believe the original list of 19 is correct mate?

I can see how average people could become confused when checking Arabic names, but I can't put forward that same excuse for the US intellginece agencies. Especially concerning such a massive event as 9/11.

so in your opinion do you believe the original list of 19 is correct mate?

I can see how average people could become confused when checking Arabic names, but I can't put forward that same excuse for the US intellginece agencies.

The original list was and still is correct as far as I'm aware. Your article claims that 7 of the 19 are still alive. That is incorrect. 7 people with the same name (who were mistaken for the actual hijackers are still alive). The names were always correct.

9/11 the military knows MOSSAD and rogue US government did it - part 3

9/11 the military knows MOSSAD and rogue US government did it - part 3

this one will upset the Israeli government and MOSSAD apologists:

this is apparently an interview with Dr Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US army war college.

In part 3 which I am sharing here he states he is absolutely convinced Israel took out these attacks. What makes his claim even more incredible is that he himself has Jewish ancestry through his grandparents according to the clip.

Would such a man say such a thing unless he was totally convinced of it I wonder?

a lot more info will be out there about this man and what substance he has to his his claims I am sure, I've just come across him myself. no doubt his credibility has been attacked in many circles already?

that tends to be the case when prominent figures such as this speak out. I will look into this chap more and see if I can find what has convinced him of their involvement.

Last edited:
The original list was and still is correct as far as I'm aware. Your article claims that 7 of the 19 are still alive. That is incorrect. 7 people with the same name (who were mistaken for the actual hijackers are still alive). The names were always correct.

ok Randall,

thanks for that. I will go over the hijackers issue again and report back when I have more free time.

if you're correct then we could be looking at a bit of lazy journalism there, the author quotes the move zero a lot I notice, if he has just taken information from there without checking it's authenticity first then that is poor reporting.

keep doing what you're doing, it's very helpful to have a fresh set of eyes questioning the information.

Last edited:

cheers,

watching now

PS did you look into the claim in the article made that none of the "hijackers" were actually on any of the flight manifests of the planes that crashed that day?

I have heard this claim many times

edit I just heard the video you posteds explanation of that, basically saying the media made a mistake and showed us the wrong lists..... more media mistakes eh!

or was it that they were caught with their pants down and had to change their stories? (again)

I have watched just over 3 minutes of the video with interest so far, waiting for him to reference his evidence for his cliams (still waiting), and at 3 mins 32 seconds you will hear the tone of his voice change and then he starts mocking those who dare to question an official story or those who dare use the word truth (presumably a reference to people like myself who often use the term truth seeker), sorry Randall his childish mocking tones have made me switch it off at that point.

any evidence he presents that I have missed or is it all just his opinion, and his take on things?

Last edited:
cheers,

watching now

PS did you look into the claim in the article made that non of the "hijackers" were actually on any of the flight manifests of the planes that crashed thay day?

The video above will show how that is total bollocks.

edit I just heard the video you posteds explanation of that, basically saying the media made a mistake and showed us the wrong lists..... more media mistakes eh!

or was it that they were caught with their pants down and had to change their stories? (again)

The video didn't actually say that. It said that CNN and other news agencies posted lists of the victims. They never once posted lists from the flight manifests. Instead, conspiracy theorists claimed that these were in fact lists from the manifests and thus the rumour was born. The media was not at fault here.

I have watched just over 3 minutes of the video with interest so far, waiting for him to reference his evidence for his cliams (still waiting), and at 3 mins 32 seconds you will hear the tone of his voice change and then he starts mocking those who dare to question an official story or those who dare use the word truth (presumably a reference to people like myself who often use the term truth seeker), sorry Randall his childish mocking tones have made me switch it off at that point.

any evidence he presents that I have missed or is it all just his opinion, and his take on things?
you really couldnt make this shit up.

Is this soembody playing a trick on us all. someones alter ego.

no one could be so hypocritical could they?

The video didn't actually say that. It said that CNN and other news agencies posted lists of the victims. They never once posted lists from the flight manifests. Instead, conspiracy theorists claimed that these were in fact lists from the manifests and thus the rumour was born. The media was not at fault here.

will look into that CNN stuff further then,

the vid seemed to be all about his claims rather than sharing any supporting material to debunk theories though from what I saw, or did he present any information (other than his own words) after the 3 minutes or so that I watched?

cheers

cheers,

watching now

PS did you look into the claim in the article made that none of the "hijackers" were actually on any of the flight manifests of the planes that crashed that day?

The sources he uses include the BBC website and he also shows the actual flight manifest. He also shows records from the flight school that the hijackers attended etc.

you really couldnt make this shit up.

Is this soembody playing a trick on us all. someones alter ego.

no one could be so hypocritical could they?

there is a big difference between me and the voice in the video, I do not claim to be right, he does.

for him to make such a claim he needs to be able to back it up, so let's see what he has.

The sources he uses include the BBC website and he also shows the actual flight manifest. He also shows records from the flight school that the hijackers attended etc.

ok let's have a proper look for the flight manifests and see what we get. I did not see him provide any links to this manifest, or did he? all I saw was a poor printed image on a screen. my eyes are not that good to authenticate such an image, are yours?

the BBC article or flight schools are not in doubt.

You may recall the hijackers who attended the said flight schools were described as "dumb and dumber" and people who struggled to fly a cessna, let alone a jet airliner out taking incredible manouveres. these descriptions came from their flight instructors.

Last edited:
ok let's have a proper look for the flight manifests and see what we get. I did not see him provide any links to this manifest, or did he? all I saw was a poor printed image on a screen. my eyes are not that good to authenticate such an image, are yours?

the BBC article or flight schools are not in doubt.

You may recall the hijackers who attended the said flight schools were described as "dumb and dumber" and people who struggled to fly a cessna, let alone a jet airliner out taking incredible manouveres. these descriptions came from their flight instructors.

Ual175manifest1.png

you have to admit whatever that list is it's pretty unclear isn't it?

signing off now,

but this deserves looking at, were any of the hijackers on any of the flight manifests of any of the 4 flights that day, as the guy in the video claims they were.

will report back tomorrow. Surely there should be an easy way to confirm or debunk this claim. provided the trail has not been altered in some way..

there is a big difference between me and the voice in the video, I do not claim to be right, he does.

for him to make such a claim he needs to be able to back it up, so let's see what he has.
yes, you've clearly never presented what you post as right or the "truth" whatsoever. how silly of me.

Those manifests were in the 9/11 report and also published in the Boston Globe.

I would think we need confirmation from the actual airline involved personally, would you agree?
especially as the commission report has been exposed for being a total waste of time by the majority of it's own members.

from what I gather we have never had such a confirmation.......

let's see, interesting stuff.

yes, you've clearly never presented what you post as right or the "truth" whatsoever. how silly of me.

no, I have always presented it is as my own opinions, the guy in the video goes further than this.

I have always said I do not believe the official story, but I also do not know for certain who the ocrchestrators were, that's why a new investigation is needed.

do keep up!

this manifest issue is a great one to hopefully prove or disprove one part of all this, were the hijakcers definitely on any of the planes. let's see what the airlines had to say.