PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Argentina v Saudi Arabia

The Saudi defender was down for 6 or 7 minutes to be fair, I think the correct amount was played.

I like this approach to be honest, not much merit in time wasting if they're just going to stop the clock. I'd be in favour of it in England.
Spot on, I said the same on another post somewhereā€¦

It may well discourage people from time wasting if they know that the ref will add it onā€¦

The last group that did that threw rocks at the lightning.
Back in the 90ā€™s a group of activists broke into the final assembly building at Warton and caused about Ā£2Mā€™s worth of damageā€¦.

Are you referring to the 2017 attack at Wartonā€¦.

Thatā€™s when a priest and a Quaker broke into BAE Systems and intended to attack planes destined for Saudiā€¦.

They wonā€™t have been F35 Lightningsā€¦.

Back in the 90ā€™s a group of activists broke into the final assembly building at Warton and caused about Ā£2Mā€™s worth of damageā€¦.
They got hold of Edgys briefcase and Parker pen collection?

Ah, you are referring to the F35 Lightning mock up model which is a ā€œgate guard ā€œ at Samlesburyā€¦.

I forgot that they were there - I only drove past them every day for about 10 years !!!!!!