PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Avid readers, show some spine and share your covers .....

If you like (auto)biographies read Mark Everett's (of Eels fame) it's called Things the Grandchildren Should Know

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cheers will add it to my (long-ish) list.

On David Whites at the moment, about a 3rd of the way through and quite a lot on Barry Bennell who abused David when he was a youngster.

On David Whites at the moment, about a 3rd of the way through and quite a lot on Barry Bennell who abused David when he was a youngster.
Not sure I'd be able to read that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Its harrowing stuff from memory. I had to stop reading it, it was too much like work sadly.

shantaram-1.jpg

Enjoyed this is rather long. Took me a while.

9780006388517.jpg

Read this in 1976 and a couple of times since.

It remains the most gripping and inspiring read of all time for me.

2016330.jpg

10292473.jpg

32803373.jpg

Really love this blokes work. with the last one being a 3 series quick read. Got some downloaded for my hols.
First id Ghostheart, second is Bad Signs. Not great pics but damn good books.

Last edited: