PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

Regardless

-
Patron
Jeremy Hunt showed his absolute contempt for everyone the way he dealt with the NHS and then stood there believing he had done it well! He is one nasty man I wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw him.

Boris is no better, but I suppose at least we have a leaver sorting out the EU as opposed to the complete failure we had in Teresa May or one of her followers so that we run round in never ending circles for another three years.

Once out of Europe they all better be ready for what’s coming to them.
A leaver? Is that what you think Johnson is????

Regardless

-
Patron
Hes defined surely by the fact thats hes a terrible human being and off that scale. Anyones belief in the merits of the EU or otherwise is surely secondary.
Well that’s true!

The main point is that he was no Leaver. Probably not a Remainer either. But if he’d backed “Remain”, Cameron- then probably Osborne - would have resided in Number 10 for the foreseeable. He took a gamble on associating himself with Leave as it was his only realistic route to a narcissist’s dream job.

Very likely encouraged, funded and promoted by the billionaires and foreign powers that stood to gain politically, powerfully and financially from Brexit.

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Well that’s true!

The main point is that he was no Leaver. Probably not a Remainer either. But if he’d backed “Remain”, Cameron- then probably Osborne - would have resided in Number 10 for the foreseeable. He took a gamble on associating himself with Leave as it was his only realistic route to a narcissist’s dream job.

Very likely encouraged, funded and promoted by the billionaires and foreign powers that stood to gain politically, powerfully and financially from Brexit.

It's not often Reg but I'll agree with you on that... Johnson hasn't a moral in his body. Just blind ambition and bugger the route or consequence.

Bobbage

Ridsdale Out.
Patron
Ffnp5UoWYAEeFWD

Flaxby White

Patron
My concern if the fat bloke puts himelf forward is that if it goes to the Tory members they will have him back. The largely Southern based bunch of senior citizens tend to ignore his appaling record in Government and his arrogant disregard of the truth, the laws of the land and common decency has not directly affected them. A ridiculous state of affairs this whole soap opera. We have had no Government now for months,

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
My concern if the fat bloke puts himelf forward is that if it goes to the Tory members they will have him back. The largely Southern based bunch of senior citizens tend to ignore his appaling record in Government and his arrogant disregard of the truth, the laws of the land and common decency has not directly affected them. A ridiculous state of affairs this whole soap opera. We have had no Government now for months,
Hate to say it but there are plenty in the north too

wld

Patron
My views on him are not repeatable on here but I want him to win. It won’t take long for a General Election to become the only option with him in charge, there is no way the parliamentary party will accept him and we’ll have resignations, crossing the house and rebellions galore. Sunak wins and there’s a chance of unity.

Regardless

-
Patron
My views on him are not repeatable on here but I want him to win. It won’t take long for a General Election to become the only option with him in charge, there is no way the parliamentary party will accept him and we’ll have resignations, crossing the house and rebellions galore. Sunak wins and there’s a chance of unity.

I really can’t work it out. It could go either way IMO.

Portishead

Patron

Agree. 150 Tory MPs had no confidence in him when he was binned. Accepting that some of them have the principles of a rodent and will fall into line, there will however be around 100 that could on his election immediately submit votes of no confidence. Ok, the rules dont apply, but the reality is that his govt will almost immediately fail to function or be able to pass legislation. He demonstrably couldnt govern before as proven. They are delusional dimwits holding us hostage to a fool that got all the major calls wrong. Keep repeating. Wrong. Repeat. Wrong. He levelled down. Repeat. Down.