PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

Hardly a shock, but there we go, interesting time ahead.

Think this image probably has features that people who are either for and against his premiership can relate to right now.

GettyImages-472459584.jpg

Not sure why I put a smiley on the OP... because this is truly a depressing day.

Jeremy Hunt would have been the "least worst" option - and therefore by definition Boris is the Worst Worst option.

Not sure why I put a smiley on the OP... because this is truly a depressing day.

Jeremy Hunt would have been the "least worst" option - and therefore by definition Boris is the Worst Worst option.

Jeremy Hunt showed his absolute contempt for everyone the way he dealt with the NHS and then stood there believing he had done it well! He is one nasty man I wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw him.

Boris is no better, but I suppose at least we have a leaver sorting out the EU as opposed to the complete failure we had in Teresa May or one of her followers so that we run round in never ending circles for another three years.

Once out of Europe they all better be ready for what’s coming to them.

Yes Yes. Getting out of the EU is all that matters... bugger the consequences.

YES YES I freely admit it

Because perhaps then we can do something to sort out the many things that need sorting
Can’t see that happening until BREXIT is sorted

Yes because that’s what 17.4m people voted for three years ago and we are still faffing about. Can you guarantee there will be no negative consequences in remaining? Of course you can’t.

Of course there will be negative consequences of remaining. Really big ones given that we had the Leave vote in 2016, it would cause all sorts of ructions. A vote that was put to the British people without anyone (apparently) realising that a leave vote would be in conflict with a pre-existing international legal agreement - the Good Friday Agreement.