PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

The funny things is, he will still be living in your heads, rent free, for yearsā€¦.

At least raefil will miss him, he got Brexit done which is what raefil voted for.

Im looking forward to finding out who the next bogeyman will be for all the lefties.
:)

So... Johnson's resignation speech ended with "Hasta la vista" - a term made famous by Schwarzanigge.... in a film which also had the catchphrase 'I'll be back"

And his farewell speech this morning - he made this obscure reference to Cincinnatus - a Roman leader from 500BC who almost no one's heard of - and who, according to Wikipedia, lost power NOT through his own fault, and returned to work on his farm - but then a national emergency (invasion) led to the people calling for his return - which he did, assuming "complete control of the state"

Absolutely no way that Johnson's reference was not a message to us all.

1662497384513.png

Last edited:
So... Johnson's resignation speech ended with "Hasta la vista" - a term made famous by Schwarzanigger.... in a film which also had the catchphrase 'I'll be back"

And his farewell speech this morning - he made this obscure reference to Cincinnatus - a Roman leader from 500BC who almost no one's heard of - and who, according to Wikipedia, lost power NOT through his own fault, and returned to work on his farm - but then a national emergency (invasion) led to the people calling for his return - which he did, assuming "complete control of the state"

View attachment 9159
All very Trumpian, in an Etonian wanker kind of way.

The funny things is, he will still be living in your heads, rent free, for yearsā€¦.

At least raefil will miss him, he got Brexit done which is what raefil voted for.

Im looking forward to finding out who the next bogeyman will be for all the lefties.
Oh look Snicky saying he got Brexit done when only a staunch Tory would try and say that he got Brexit done when in reality he has done fuck all.

Youā€™re more Tory than Maggie you lying twat.

So... Johnson's resignation speech ended with "Hasta la vista" - a term made famous by Schwarzanigger.... in a film which also had the catchphrase 'I'll be back"

View attachment 9159
Check your.......errrr spellcheck

So... Johnson's resignation speech ended with "Hasta la vista" - a term made famous by Schwarzanigge.... in a film which also had the catchphrase 'I'll be back"

View attachment 9159
The lardy dollop has used the same reference to Cincinnatus before (when he was Mayor of London). He likes to think that the plebs will be impressed by his grasp of all things classical. Sadly, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Bunter will be back.

Ha ha ha

The forum thicko continues to embarrass himself.
Yep, you do, you really do.

Your lies are a joy to behold. Blue to the core, and a liar to boot. Typical Tory. Shame you just wonā€™t admit it rather than playing this ridiculous charade.

To be fair Boris does trigger me, as do the rest of the nasty, horrible, lying, greedy barstewards. I despise them more than I have despised anything or anyone in my lifetime. But that snivelling, smarmy, grinning, self satisfied arsewipe really grates my last nerve so much.
That makes you decent. He is scum, criminal scum.

To be fair Boris does trigger me, as do the rest of the nasty, horrible, lying, greedy barstewards. I despise them more than I have despised anything or anyone in my lifetime. But that snivelling, smarmy, grinning, self satisfied arsewipe really grates my last nerve so much.
Fully agree- but thinking you might have quoted the wrong post!

The lardy dollop has used the same reference to Cincinnatus before (when he was Mayor of London). He likes to think that the plebs will be impressed by his grasp of all things classical. Sadly, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Bunter will be back.
I have no clue who Cincinnatus is, I wish I didnā€™t know who bloody Boris was either. Sorry, I know Iā€™m showing my ignorance but hey never had much call for knowing who he was on my council estate growing up;)

Another one of Arnie's 'famous' lines, from
'Total Recall' was- "Get your Ass to Mars"

IMO A little more apt.
Should have related the more well story of Icarus, who made wings and flew successfully using them.....but then flew too close to the Sun, and his Wings became too warm and fell off, Icarus falling to his doom.
A message that I hope remains a fantasy of the Daft Controller.

Last edited:

Horribly Indulged from birth, the spoilt brat has never grown up, achieved anything worthwhile and thinks his playground language of rocket boosters and buses is de rigeur. Maybe hes symptomatic of our immaturity as a nation in a difficult adult world. We're just going to end up in a long detention.