PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

Johnson spotted on a Pegasus (Turkish budget airline) flight Istanbul yesterday.
He's been boasting that the Egyptian govt invited him to Cop27... looks like the invite didn't stretch to a complimentary 1st class ticket on a direct flight to Cairo and as the direct flights were all fully booked he had to fly indirect, cattle class.

Johnson spotted on a Pegasus (Turkish budget airline) flight Istanbul yesterday.
He's been boasting that the Egyptian govt invited him to Cop27... looks like the invite didn't stretch to a complimentary 1st class ticket on a direct flight to Cairo and as the direct flights were all fully booked he had to fly indirect, cattle class.

Bless him eh, he's harmless, big cuddley teddy bear isn't he ? Do you agree?

Anyone heard from @outreacher recently, noticed he's suddenly not posting. Hope he's OK as know he's had a rough time

Did anyone know him offline at all, got a worried feeling he maybe isn't well. Just seen that someone registered a similar username to him a couple of days after he was last on but no idea if it's just coincidence or they were a relation:(

Hope he is out there and just on a break

Did anyone know him offline at all, got a worried feeling he maybe isn't well. Just seen that someone registered a similar username to him a couple of days after he was last on but no idea if it's just coincidence or they were a relation:(

Hope he is out there and just on a break
Hope Im not clutching at straws here but Outy has often taken breaks from the forum.

Sadly the only contact i have with him is on here.

Hope Im not clutching at straws here but Outy has often taken breaks from the forum.

Thats my hope too, was just the new user that sprang doubt after I'd posted about him only the other day

Indeed and worried the last time but he popped back up and I/we were over the moon..... Fingers crossed this is the same.

Not a bad gig for someone still spouting a load of old boosterism bollocks (now proven) and telling it how it isnt to maximise his profile. How do people on here feel that the main culprit for possibly a decade of grief is filling his boots in his native country? British my arse.

Not a bad gig for someone still spouting a load of old boosterism bollocks (now proven) and telling it how it isnt to maximise his profile. How do people on here feel that the main culprit for possibly a decade of grief is filling his boots in his native country? British my arse.
I quite agree, this lard ass bastard is a free loader who will take from anyone and only give sperm back to those who want it. But as a nation we should have expected this government to kick him in his balls taking holidays galore and accepting money from all and sundry. Russian money for honour's, money from companys for favours. This country has well and truly gone down the pan, We must rid ourselves of this government which are dragging their heels on every opportunity to make good. As long as they are "alright Jack" we can fu ck off, well I don't get any younger and I can recall some very good politicians indeed who "cared" about their constituents and this country, Manny Shinwell for one, we desperately need to get back to basics.

Apparently, Parliamentary documents show that, since he left number ten, he has made over a million pounds for giving FOUR speeches at various places around the globe.

Now that's big money!
Staggering that companies are prepared to pay £250k to listen to the fat waster umming and aahing his way through a speech full of crap jokes and little substance. He should be in the dock answering questions, the lardy liar.

Apparently, Parliamentary documents show that, since he left number ten, he has made over a million pounds for giving FOUR speeches at various places around the globe.

Now that's big money!

Waffle, doubledown. picaninny, tousle, trouser, grope, hindsight captain, hands-face-shag, build back better, level up, freeports (ya!!) bollocks bolly jolly spaff hurrah.

£250k ta, plus Krug free on tap. Tally ho.