PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Baiting with Smileys.

if you are mature enough to ignore it then no, by reacting you are only feeding the troll.
I get that, and I know it seems petty. Truth is though if every time you make a serious post you get the same twit putting a laughing emoji, even when you’re not talking to them, it grates. Not that I would start a thread about it, I’m not that sad 😁

Who complained?
I didn’t
I’m offering you a view from My perspective
Widening your horizons
It’s good to listen. To absorb. And to reflect on others views
Even I have been wrong occasionally and through the forum I often realign my thoughts
It’s the fine line between arguing a point At all costs to win and debating
Northender1881 was complaining, my response was to him, then you joined in.

I’m offering you my perspective, perhaps you should take your own advice. I don’t argue at all costs, I just reply with my thoughts in an honest manner.

The thread title is ‘Baiting with smileys’

What did you think the topic was going to be, happy zombies?

I don’t understand how people go in the off topic section, read a thread, reply to the thread and complain about the thread existing. If you don’t like something, don’t read it. I have an image of certain posters walking around their front room shouting for two hours because there is a crap film on...........most of us would just turn over!

It was mere curiosity Nobber.

I certainly didn't think there would be anything happy about it, though Zombies are generally anticipated in this arena - tenacious ones at that.

As you were ✌

It was mere curiosity Nobber.

I certainly didn't think there would be anything happy about it, though Zombies are generally anticipated in this arena - tenacious ones at that.

As you were ✌
It’s all part of the soup of personas we have on here.

No offence meant. 👍🏻

Northender1881 was complaining, my response was to him, then you joined in.

I’m offering you my perspective, perhaps you should take your own advice. I don’t argue at all costs, I just reply with my thoughts in an honest manner.
Post 34
You quoted
“You”
And
“Complain”
In the same sentence
So I naturally offered a response

Post 34
You quoted
“You”
And
“Complain”
In the same sentence
So I naturally offered a response
Well one could say that you complained on the thread I started asking for clarity.

So I think it’s apt

👍🏻

Some posters use new posts to view new threads. Some of those will like to keep said area clear like normal people do with email notifications (not like the psychos who have 5742 unread emails)

If you use that function you get everything and not just the football threads.
You should try using that new posts thread when youre banned!!!!

Deliberately built to drive you round the bend :)

I get that, and I know it seems petty. Truth is though if every time you make a serious post you get the same twit putting a laughing emoji, even when you’re not talking to them, it grates. Not that I would start a thread about it, I’m not that sad 😁

Think I may be in the minority but I can see where Raefil is coming from and makes a fair point. Admittedly it caused me to react once but deleted my post/reaction shortly afterwards after thinking they weren't worth it and I placed the user on ignore.

With regards to the 'ignore' feature - am I right in saying that the ignored user can still see and interact with your posts?

Think I may be in the minority but I can see where Raefil is coming from and makes a fair point. Admittedly it caused me to react once but deleted my post/reaction shortly afterwards after thinking they weren't worth it and I placed the user on ignore.

With regards to the 'ignore' feature - am I right in saying that the ignored user can still see and interact with your posts?
Yeh, you can’t see what they’re writing but they can still respond to everyone of your posts behind your back. That’s where it falls on it’s arse.

Just an example for everyone. I posted earlier about Trump using the same symbols as the Nazis in his campaign which I find shocking.

Truenorthender does a laughing emoji.

Why?