PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v Preston North End - Friendly - 01-07-23 - KO:15:00

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Post updates on appearances of Gallagher and Whiteman.
Also please confirm that Woodburn up front is like a new signing.
Cheers.

Preston North North End, so good they named it twice.

Since there'll apparently be nothing but text updates on Twitter for exiles to follow - Peter giving "our supporters the access they deserve" for the second year running - it's hard to care about this fixture.

So in reality there's no reason why we wouldn't see FCA get 45mins, but a bigger issue for me is if we don't have at least one player on tri.. who has been training with us and hoping to earn a contract in the lineup today.

If not, it may actually be Ryan Lowe and James Wallace up front for the second half.

As we have done every year, myself and Splash Junior will be going. I can’t remember ever going to this fixture with a deeper sense of foreboding about the season to come. Never mind we only go for the pie, peas and a pint. It would be a shame to waste a decent pie, but I might be tempted to chuck it at “the man in the long blue coat”.
Come on you Whites!

As we have done every year, myself and Splash Junior will be going. I can’t remember ever going to this fixture with a deeper sense of foreboding about the season to come. Never mind we only go for the pie, peas and a pint. It would be a shame to waste a decent pie, but I might be tempted to chuck it at “the man in the long blue coat”.
Come on you Whites!
The season we lost 5-1 must have sent out some warning signs afterwards though?

So in reality there's no reason why we wouldn't see FCA get 45mins, but a bigger issue for me is if we don't have at least one player on tri.. who has been training with us and hoping to earn a contract in the lineup today.

If not, it may actually be Ryan Lowe and James Wallace up front for the second half.

Dragging our club's name even further through the mud for the sake of giving minutes to a miles off ready young pro?

I'm good ta.

Never said he was.

I would however point you towards the notice at the top of the forum.

I do not beleive someone with those current charges against them should be representing Preston North End.

Once there is an outcome then it can be reviewed.

Totally agree, once there has been a verdict either way. Until then, the Law says there's no reason for him not to play.

Reactions: SF
Totally agree, once there has been a verdict either way. Until then, the Law says there's no reason for him not to play.

What the law says and what the football club morally need to do are two different things.

I have no issue with him training with us as part of his bail conditions.

As I have stated above though - if he was to represent us in a match day squad it would be a serious lack of judgement on the clubs part.

Anyway - like the notice says, until there is a outcome to the trial then it is best discussed elsewere.