PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v Preston North End - Friendly - 01-07-23 - KO:15:00

Last game of the season was a chance. Instead Lowey gave Ben Woodburn another meaningless appearance.
Yes! I recall O’Neil looking good against Barnsley away in the season before last and then that was about it. I was expecting to see him more often after that.

Last game of the season was a chance. Instead Lowey gave Ben Woodburn another meaningless appearance.
He’s absolutely dogshit and I’m glad our young lads showed that again. He offered nothing again. Had one chance and could even hit the target.

I didn’t go today, so I’m not speaking from a position of knowledge but I’m not convinced that any of the youth are yet ready for a championship battle against the likes of Leicester, Leeds, Soton, Boro, Sunderland etc etc
One or two might step up, but you can’t expect 10 to

I thought Lewis Leigh number 32 had a good game. He was involved both halves and was quick to be involved.

Did he not come off at half time?

Second half XI: Cornell; Storey, Lindsay, Best, Seary, Taylor, Mawene, Kamara, Slater; Nelson, O'Neill

Quite a few of the pros not playing out in force with the crowd earlier. 1 was not. Whiteman, so let’s not beat around the bush. He’s going. Plus Gallagher who we know has left
I’m sure someone said Whiteman was there?

Did he not come off at half time?

Second half XI: Cornell; Storey, Lindsay, Best, Seary, Taylor, Mawene, Kamara, Slater; Nelson, O'Neill
I'm sure I saw him playing in the second half, but the way my memory is these days, I wouldn't bet on it 😂. Although my mate agreed with me.

Lancs.Live did:

14:06​
Arrivals
Lots of photo opportunities for the PNE players and staff as they arrive.​
Ben Whiteman was here early doors. He won't play any part today but spent about half-an-hour taking pictures and signing autographs with fans.​

Thank you, amigo, for taking the time and trouble to post updates of the game - much appreciated.

Kian Best looked good at the back, he is the one that likes to score bangers from range as well. I wish them all the best, if none of these go on to forge successful careers at a good level then its really not looking good for the youth set up.
His uncle’s a massive North End fan.

I wonder if he posts on here🤔

Quite a few of the pros not playing out in force with the crowd earlier. 1 was not. Whiteman, so let’s not beat around the bush. He’s going. Plus Gallagher who we know has left

I also saw Whiteman and he was wearing the apparently new snazzy dark green track suit.