PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v Preston North End - Friendly - 01-07-23 - KO:15:00

Random one. Anyone know what the results were of the raffle draw?
I could be sat on a small fortune this morning and be none the wiser😂
The winner was the guy who made the draw. Grey hair and wearing a green North End Hoodie. Last seen heading towards the car park shouting “it’s mine all mine you moaning b__tards”! 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Who did we play on the day of your second wedding ??
My 2nd wedding was 2 days before PNE beat Fulham 3-1 at Deepdale, on November 29th 1997, a game I attended.
Fittingly, as you asked the question, a hat trick was scored at Deepdale.
Anyone remember who by?

My 2nd wedding was 2 days before PNE beat Fulham 3-1 at Deepdale, on November 29th 1997, a game I attended.
Anyone remember who by?

If I were to guess... David Reeves?

Anyone remember who by?
Ashcroft? My wedding was around that time and I can remember the game played on the same day even though I wasn’t there (obviously!) but I can’t remember anything about last season!

Strange to assume we are going to have a load of absolutely stacked 20 stone 16-18 year olds knocking about.

They’ve not even finished growing yet. Well done the boys. I know it’s only Bamber Bridge but they’re only kids, and they made the older lot look a bit shit. It’s literal generational talents that come through at the age of 17/18 and are 6 foot 3 brick shit houses who are also good enough to play. Bit of patience (literally years) and keep them well fed and who knows.