PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Become a Forum Supporter - Help keep us online.

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Hello all Forum Users.

Have you ever been a parton or would like to become one?

Existing Patrons (with recurring payments) may have received an email stating their payment has been cancelled when the site changed hands. Everyone that has already subscribed will continue to be a Patron for 12 months from date of subscription, however this will not automatically renew at the end of this period. All you need to do is make a one off yearly payment either now (or when subscription ends) and reclick "auto renew."

If anyone would like to become a patron and help the site stay add free and help us to move forward with our upgrades you can so so below, it comes with a few advantages of larger PM inbox, Access to a dedicated patron forum and other benefits to be reviewed. This will also enable you to take part in a forum moderator elections in which you can help have a say on how the forum is moderated and keep us online.

We hope if you are a lapsed patron you will have see the improvements we have made to the forum and you will decide to join us again now the long term future of the site has been secured.

The forum simply wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your continued support.

You can become a forum supporter by clicking the link below and donating from as little as £5.50 a year.

Many Thanks

BECOME A PATRON

Last edited:
Hello all Forum Users.

Have you ever been a parton or would like to become one?

Existing Patrons (with recurring payments) may have received an email stating their payment has been cancelled when the site changed hands. Everyone that has already subscribed will continue to be a Patron for 12 months from date of subscription, however this will not automatically renew at the end of this period. All you need to do is make a one off yearly payment either now (or when subscription ends) and reclick "auto renew."

If anyone would like to become a patron and help the site stay add free and help us to move forward with our upgrades you can so so below, it comes with a few advantages of larger PM inbox, Access to a dedicated patron forum and other benefits to be reviewed. This will also enable you to take part in a forum moderator elections in which you can help have a say on how the forum is moderated and keep us online.

We hope if you are a lapsed patron you will have see the improvements we have made to the forum and you will decide to join us again now the long term future of the site has been secured.

We now have https security on the site and plans are afoot for a all new forum next year.

The forum simply wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your continued support.

You can become a forum supporter by clicking the link below and donating from as little as £5.50 a year.

Many Thanks

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/payments.php

Can we pay a few quid extra and get a car sticker thrown in?

Sorry Mozzchops, I had not got round to changing all the links.

Should now work fine :)

I am aware I have not become a patron and therefore, other than witty banter 😉, have not contributed to the up keep of the forum. Please advise so I can do so.

Every time I try to access the “ online moderator elections” it says “ Oops , there seems to be a problem “

Am I not authorised to access the thread ??

Every time I try to access the “ online moderator elections” it says “ Oops , there seems to be a problem “

Am I not authorised to access the thread ??
Can you try again? Just had a fiddle with your permissions to see if there is an issue