Beer Deliveries

pisaac

Manager
Bit parochial if you don't mind me saying so!

Whalley Wine Shop will deliver, although I don't know the boundaries. My son, in Clayton-le Moors, is having 25 bottles delivered tomorrow for £60.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
With the exception of the Whalley wine shop, most beer deliveries are now stopped...

How come then that wine deliveries are still happening - we got 24 bottles of wine delivered today from Laithwaites - that will keep us going for a couple weeks !!! 🍷 🍷

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
My neighbour had a keg delivered on Sunday. Not sure he’ll be using that anytime soon....

Muzza

Manager
We still have booze delivery over here (they drop outside your door). Got some gin and wine yesterday, might have to re-order today!

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
With the exception of the Whalley wine shop, most beer deliveries are now stopped...

How come then that wine deliveries are still happening - we got 24 bottles of wine delivered today from Laithwaites - that will keep us going for a couple weeks !!! 🍷 🍷
Bloody hell, Ando - 24 bottles of wine? That must have set you back a good thirty quid.

bigtallsi

Forum Patron
Patron
I was at a Lancashire business awards dinner at the Winter Gardens a couple of weeks back (feels like a decade ago). Whalley Wine Shop were presented with, I think, Small Business of the Year award. They seemed nice people.

My firm sponsored and helped to judge the Family Firm of the Year which we gave to Butlers Farmhouse Cheese.

If anyone is short of cheese during these difficult times let me know as I appear to have loads of it!!

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
Apologies - I asked my original thread to be closed as I was under the impression deliveries had stopped.

Obviously not - Lancaster Brewery are still delivering.

*Mods - if you want to reopen the original thread and merge the two, feel free.*

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron

My mate said Majestic have sacked him off for a bit. I stopped a quarterly case i’d had from Laithwaites for 15 years recently cos I was running down my cellar cos we’re supposed to be moving. Hopefully my local guy will deliver his latest case soon.

AndySaville

Manager
Plungy started beer deliveries tonight. Got four pints of cask Fell Brewery '138.39' pale ale in a growler. Paid over the phone and picked up outside the front door. £11 for the beer £5 deposit for the growler.

Guinness

Forum Patron
Patron
The bargain booze near me is well stocked, I'm not going to tell you lot which one it is though as I dont want it raiding 🤣