PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ben Davies

If he can’t get into a Liverpool squad with no defenders, why on Earth would the loan him out for a season still paying his wages? He’s 25 so it’s not like it would be one for the future for them

He’ll be sold for around 6 mill in the summer
Agree with this..... either to Celtic or to a high end Championship team - West Brom, Sheff Utd, Fulham, Bournemouth / Brentford / Swansea

Don’t get this.

Double J has some fairly wild views but he’s been spot on about our recent contract renewals and this.

Why would Davies want to leave, have a club like Celtic want to sign him permanently, then come here on loan next season? Especially as we’ve regressed?

It’s delusional to think he would.

Whether his opinion is right or wrong, it’s the repetitive aggressive, superior tone of “you’re an utter moron for having a different opinion” that bores me.

I do that this comment. The OP is wondering if pne will go in for a cheeky loan. It's very possible therefore it shouldn't be closed down. It's very pne related.
What does “I do that this comnent” mean ?

So we create threads for all ex players who we may want to bid for ? That’s a lot of threads maybe
There is a transfer thread and a loan watch thread. Isn’t that enough
Or is it that there’s an issue with saying goodbye?
Close it down
SUMO

What does “I do that this comnent” mean ?

So we create threads for all ex players who we may want to bid for ? That’s a lot of threads maybe
There is a transfer thread and a loan watch thread. Isn’t that enough
Or is it that there’s an issue with saying goodbye?
Close it down
SUMO
You should create a thread to complain about people creating threads then it'll even it out a bit.

I do that this comment. The OP is wondering if pne will go in for a cheeky loan. It's very possible therefore it shouldn't be closed down. It's very pne related.
Very possible, you are joking right? Why the hell would Ben want to come back here 6 months after leaving us for a Premier League team?

Seriously, Preston fans seem to have serious issues with players moving on. It is like an obsession.

Who complained ? It’s an observation !
And who asked you 🤷‍♂️😀
I refer to post 33. Which Totally reflects my thoughts
I was trying to balance it up get everyone's opinion more opinions the better

Btw it's a legitimate thread imo, a lot of supporters have maintained an interest in the magnificent servant to pne Ben Davies. Be good to see him go on to fulfill his potential, also our interest is in the sell on fee, which could maybe pay for iversen?

I was trying to balance it up get everyone's opinion more opinions the better

Btw it's a legitimate thread imo, a lot of supporters have maintained an interest in the magnificent servant to pne Ben Davies. Be good to see him go on to fulfill his potential, also our interest is in the sell on fee, which could maybe pay for iversen?
Breaking news
We sold Ben Davies
He doesn’t play for PNE
There have been many good servants to PNE who have maybe more potential to fulfil. A thread for each maybe ?
I will drop my bone now 🥴

If Ben Davies hasn’t had a game up to now then surely he’s no chance next season when Liverpool start getting their defenders back.
At 25 he surely must be desperate to play so would a cheeky loan offer make any sense?
Iverson in goals with a back 3 of SVDB, Bauer and Davies would be a very good base.
Surely this post isn't a serious one?

He wanted out. He wouldn't sign a new contract for sometime, way before Liverpool were interested.

He made it clear he saw his future well away from Deepdale.

No way will he consider coming back.

Seriously guys, if a player moves on just let it be. Same for Pearson, our own CR7, Hugil and the like.

We need a different approach. Don't go back to players that used to play here if we can help it.

Just move on. Seriously. .
Ben Davies was our outstanding defender who’s not kicked a ball for his new club...nor is he likely to.
He was certainly ready for a change under the Alex Neil regime but the club could be totally different under a new regime.
We are not exactly falling over each other with things to discuss at the moment are we?