PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ben Davies

Davies for Liverpool, pre season match

Although, i would’ve thought that was obvious given the thread title…

You might want to check the thread title ;)

Honestly wasn’t sure if I had missed a loan move to Sheff U or something. All the paper talk was that he was finished at Liverpool- but I guess they still want to get him up to speed.

More player updates
Just spoken with big George Koumantarakis
He has settled well on an island just south of ascension and has started a Pilates business which is doing well
To supplement his income he is still baking his world famous cranberry infused brownies and can often be seen practicing for the world zipwire event that is to be incorporated at the 2040 Olympics

As usual, this thread is not talking about our share of a sell-on fee at all (the only fingernail by which it clings to being "on-topic" in a PNE forum), and it's just an off-topic blow-by-blow account of Davies's faltering career at Liverpool, all of which rivetting stuff belongs in the Former PNE Players Thread.

He played with some young kids against a tier 7 team. Will that be the pinnacle of his Liverpool career?

As usual, this thread is not talking about our share of a sell-on fee at all (the only fingernail by which it clings to being "on-topic" in a PNE forum), and it's just an off-topic blow-by-blow account of Davies's faltering career at Liverpool, all of which rivetting stuff belongs in the Former PNE Players Thread.

Are you suggesting I make this thread a "Sticky" in PNE Discussions?

Consider it done

Aren’t you interested in my past players exploits

More player updates
He has settled well on an island just south of ascension and has started a Pilates business which is doing well
To supplement his income he is still baking his world famous cranberry infused brownies and can often be seen practicing for the world zipwire event that is to be incorporated at the 2040 Olympics

That man desperately needs to update his linked in account then 😬

https://za.linkedin.com/in/george-koumantarakis-79474785

Hopefully Davies won't have a Liverpool career like that of Dave Wilson who was signed from us by Bill Shankly and barely played a game for them.

More player updates

He's now washed his hands of it.

If you don't like it, don't read it. It's not difficult.
If that has replaced the previous on-/off-topic posting policy, can you point me to a link?
The state of his Liverpool career directly impacts PNE.
But the state of his Liverpool kit, Liverpool's friendly fixtures, and what that nice Mr Klopp did, has absolutely nothing to do with PNE.

Ben Davies himself has nothing to do with PNE until he is sold for a suitable fee.