PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ben Pearson Appreciation Thread

Didn’t think he played great today, although that probably had to do with having to mark Klich Dallas and Phillips

Wasn't involved in the usual way where he picks the ball up and dominates with possession but that was always going to be tough and probably not the way we want to match up vs leeds not that i'm a tactical expert or anything

One of his worst games in recent memory but only because he sets such a high standard. He looked tentative like he didn't want to pick up that suspension that's looming. Gave the ball away more tonight than the rest of the season combined.

Completely agree but he put a shift in and fought for everything. Had, say, Grimshaw put in a performance like tonight's we'd be clamouring for him to be in the first team.

He had an eye on Blackburn, he's all set to kick Bradley Dack into the Town End on Saturday.

Thought Leeds nullified him a bit by playing so wide but his tackle right at the end was a great one.

Hes not suspended for the plastics game which I expect will suit him well against the forever missing Dack.

Completely agree but he put a shift in and fought for everything. Had, say, Grimshaw put in a performance like tonight's we'd be clamouring for him to be in the first team.

He had an eye on Blackburn, he's all set to kick Bradley Dack into the Town End on Saturday.
Grimshaw ???

Thought Pearo had a poor game. Very rarely happens and he's allowed an off-day. Need DJ further forward on sat.

Thought Leeds nullified him a bit by playing so wide but his tackle right at the end was a great one.

Hes not suspended for the plastics game which I expect will suit him well against the forever missing Dack.

Dack will be in Pearos pocket as usual