Ben Pearson song

fac51

Reserve
Ten Green Bottles Tune

5 more yellows, till Benny Pearson's banned
5 more yellows, till Benny Pearson's banned
And the that (shit or blind) bastard is gonna raise his hand (everyone point at ref)
There'll be 4 more yellows till Benny Pearson's banned.

Obvs repeat till no more yellows and then either a chorus of 'Bring out the Ledson' or simply yellows, yellows, yellows.

Not sure whether it would draw further unwanted attention to his disciplinary record...or potentially make the refs think twice about showing a card....but, everyone loves a repetitive footy song and i am fully expecting to hear this masterpiece belted out at Bolton next week cha!

tcinders

First Team
Respect to you guys trying to create songs.
They are great for away games but its difficult at home simply because we have older supporters all over the ground who are happy to sit quietly.
There is something missing with the build up to home games, the lack of a club song ie Wolves, Stoke etc doesn't help.
My thoughts on Pearson keep it simple as possible, Pearo, repeat..everyone can join in!

Michael

First Team
Or to tune of Rockin all over the world by status quo:

And I like it
I like it
I like it
I like it
I la-la like it
la-la-li
Ben Pearoooo shithousin' all over the world!

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
They are great for away games but its difficult at home simply because we have older supporters all over the ground who are happy to sit quietly.
There is something missing with the build up to home games, the lack of a club song ie Wolves, Stoke etc doesn't help.
My thoughts on Pearson keep it simple as possible, Pearo, repeat..everyone can join in!
Them pesky old folk eh?

What do you class as old?

Ando60

First Team
Ageist....

kingpne

First Team
Thought the atmosphere was decent against Derby. We were certainly louder than the away fans.

tcinders

First Team
Thought the atmosphere was decent against Derby. We were certainly louder than the away fans.
It was indeed but Derby only had 900!
Out of interest what were the Stoke fans chanting which went around the ground sounded a bit like "go Stoke" ?

AndySaville

First Team
Who the hell is Benny Pearson? Reminds of when Jonathan Pierce spent two/three MOTDs referring to Ricardo Fuller as 'Ricky Fuller' until fans, social media and then Stoke themselves informed that no one had ever called him that.