PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Best PNE Goals

Some cracking goals on this thread, thanks for sharing.
Has to be Grezza's free kick on his last game though! Scenes.

"Garner! Oh he's done superbly, he's done magnificently! That is astonishing"

Great Sky commentary for that Garner goal

Garner's has to be the best, but I have a real soft spot for Beckford's from the half way line in the play off semi final. Seemed like confirmation of our place at Wembley and was such a good atmosphere/feel good factor around the club that day.

Probably the best goal I have seen live was Garner's, for sheer exhilaration the Play Off game v Brum & for skill this:

Not the most important goal, not the most skilled of goals but one I enjoyed if not for the endeavour and determination it showed was the Pearson goal against Barnsley.

Great videos here...

I don't suppose anyone has the Frank worthington goal on VHS, I can remember the club producing them to sell the week after..

The most emotional goal was the wonderful Graham Alexander’s last free kick. The best for me was definitely Joe Garner in the play off semi at Deepdale against Rotherham absolute class was that.