PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Best Preston takeaway

There’s a thread on about the best restaurants in Preston but I thought the takeaway scene needed it’s own thread - I don’t think one has been done before, just mentions of takeaway in the other thread.

With that said, what is everyone’s thoughts on the best takeaway in Preston?

Volare is the best I’ve had for pizza
Bill and Ben's on Skeffington Road for all things chippy. Lovely chips, terrific fish. No I'm not related🙂

Amonbagh on Sharon Green Lane for curry

Toni’s on Plungy for pizza.

West End Chippy for erm, Chippy tea.
Amonbagh is good, shout out to Walmer Bridge Tandoori if you're South Ribble based. I'd drive there from Fulwood it's that good.

Marino's for Pizza

West End hands down winner for Chippy Tea

I stay local for take away or deliveries, so....
Pizza Roma at Tardy Gate for Pizza.
Lalbagh, opposite The Fleece for Indian.
Kow Loom on Leyland Rd for Chinese.

Anyone tried chui Kwan on Blackpool road near the Peugeot garage ? It’s owned by Mr Lams I have heard good stuff. Hubby liked Red Bean but we have moved away from there.

Churchill's for curry

Mamma's for pizza (not authentic Italian though obviously, I would probably try Honest John's)

I don't eat Chinese really, but from what I have researched, Tang do the most authentic Chinese cuisine in Preston, you just have to ask for the Chinese style menu, not the English style one.

Jaffa or Lola for Middle Eastern food. Antalya Shawarma do nice traditional bread, similar to what you get in Arab countries.

KimJi for East Asian.

Worst place for pizza I've tried is Don Mario.

I always enjoyed the pizzas from little Italian off friargate. But I was always hammered so maybe they were shit. Same justification for a Micks Hut kebab

Thai Royal is as good a Thai place as you'll get in England.

Heard good things about the Caribbean one, Jerky McJerk, think you're pretty much ordering from someone's kitchen but it's meant to be good stuff.

Thai Royal is as good a Thai place as you'll get in England.

Heard good things about the Caribbean one, Jerky McJerk, think you're pretty much ordering from someone's kitchen but it's meant to be good stuff.

Thai Royal was quite good, but not remarkable from what we ordered.

Jerky McJerk sounds interesting, Cali Kitchen is another place that does jerk but it's pescetarian instead.