PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Best Preston takeaway

Car and door keys from cars and doors you don't remember owning, crusty batteries...

Elastic bands, drawing pins, those thin plastic covered wire ties that you get in new appliances etc, a couple of zip lock plastic bags, couple of odd screws, a raw plug, phone charger wire, set of tiny keys that belong to a padlock that you haven't seen for 9 years, couple of pens, hair pins, dried up crusty little tube of super glue, a tea light candle....

Aka the good old "shit drawer"

Elastic bands, drawing pins, those thin plastic covered wire ties that you get in new appliances etc, a couple of zip lock plastic bags, couple of odd screws, a raw plug, phone charger wire, set of tiny keys that belong to a padlock that you haven't seen for 9 years, couple of pens, hair pins, dried up crusty little tube of super glue, a tea light candle....

Please kindly switch off the kitchen light on your way out 😂

I bet the first bloke to have one of those drawers got a serious hiding from their wife, but he sacrificed himself for the good of the world.

You forgot the Thompson Local circa 1998.

Are we supposed to be giving cash tips out to Just Eat drivers?

I've had a few takeaways recently and upon handing over my food, the drivers seem to hover around a bit as if they're waiting for me to hand over a tip.

I know on UberEats there's an option to give a tip during the checkout process and I always give 10%, but I'm not sure if it's now become common to tip just eat drivers too? Am I missing something?

It happened again this afternoon and I can't stop thinking about it. It made me feel like a bit of a tit.

Ha Ha..........I got an Indian a few months back during Covid... I went to the door with a view to tipping the driver but he was half way down the drive at 100mph after having left the food on the step... I shouted after him but apparently he didn't want it. I felt like a leper. Ungrateful git... :D

Stick with Tonis in Plungy........ Had a large Special and a very large tomato garlic bread on Sunday. The plan was to save some for Monday but I pigged out instead........ Excellent. :)

Ha Ha..........I got an Indian a few months back during Covid... I went to the door with a view to tipping the driver but he was half way down the drive at 100mph after having left the food on the step... I shouted after him but apparently he didn't want it. I felt like a leper. Ungrateful git... :D

I bet he painted a red cross on your door in Tikka masala sauce too.

This year's phone book was dropped through the door this week.

What a sad little thing it is now!

I thought that.
The Yellow Pages Christmas advert would suck these days.

2021 Season Ticket?