PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

bi-polar Oatie Fan Base don't like us (haha)

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
This has to be the angriest Matchday thread on a Rivals Board I have ever read. I do hope they go down.

Warning serious foul language is used, if you are sensitive I don't reckonmend you read it. Defo not rated PG 🤣🤣

This lot are a strange bunch and seem to have forgotten they actually support Stoke. 😂

Aaah, poor loves.

The bunch of wimps aren’t good enough to beat #teamslikepreston so they’re taking their ball home. 🤣

This has to be the angriest Matchday thread on a Rivals Board I have ever read. I do hope they go down.

Warning serious foul language is used, if you are sensitive I don't reckonmend you read it. Defo not rated PG 🤣🤣

Summary of the stoke cry babies:

It PNE’s fault for being to hard and streetwise and the refs fault for being a wimp. 🤣

Last edited:
If Allen goes go and get Pearson

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*breathes in*

If Allen goes go and get Pearson

*breathes in*

They tried 2 years ago

Don’t you think it would be best if we just apologise to them for winning there tonight when we obviously have no right to do so, as they are apparently superior to us.

And also for being nasty and rough and upsetting poor likkle McLean , who is still crying in the changing rooms because he hurt his shoulder when he sneaked up behind Pearsons back and gave him a little pushy wushy cos he had got his mad up and was very very angry.

Soft sad bastards, they can give it out but they can’t take it.......just another Sunderland.........

That barge into Pearsons back was a disgrace, it was vicious, and he should have been red carded for it , sneaking up behind him, cowards way.