PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Yes, but there was far more factors in play for that performance than just not being very good on the ball

Most teams don’t have the quality Norwich had
But we had almost identical possession at Norwich, against pretty much the same quality players - and won 3-2.

I’ve got a mate , an Australian , who up til now has never taken a liking to ‘soccer’ has started watching PNE . He saw the Blackburn game and was hooked. But as the games start here at ungodly hours he has to be discerning on what games he watches live or even the replay. Thing is I find myself having to be truthful and tell him he’s better off having a lie in. This is not entertainment.. just dozy lazy football. Two points maybe ..

Big protest from the Brum fans. No investment and ground falling into disrepair. Sound familiar?

Their forum reads like ours (long ball, no threat etc), yet we're 2-0 up and going 4 points off 3rd place as things stand.

Watching Brum try to attack and us try to defend is like some sort of comedy show.

Pathetic defending that by Storey. Didn’t even try a jump

This is what happens when you sit back for 70 minutes