Birmingham v Villa

RVW

Reserve
I suggest you look at what I wrote, and tell me exactly what has offended you.

I stated Grealish is annoying, well I think most people agree with that. That’s nothing to do with that idiot attacking him, but it certainly doesn’t change my opinion either.

I didn’t condone in any way the attack.

Now exactly what is winding you up?
I suggest you look at what I wrote, and tell me exactly what has offended you.

I stated Grealish is annoying, well I think most people agree with that. That’s nothing to do with that idiot attacking him, but it certainly doesn’t change my opinion either.

I didn’t condone in any way the attack.

Now exactly what is winding you up?
I will answer you once and then that is it:

You didn't condone, no, but your entire attitude is more to criticise Grealish, highlight that it has been shown on sky 50 times, and that the direction the game was going had been deflated, and that Birmingham may get some sort of boost out of this action, than to condemn the Birmingham idiot.

You are missing the point, and are putting your hatred or lack of respect etc for Grealish as of more importance than the action that happened.

If you can't see the bigger picture and where this sort of crap can lead to then nothing I write will convince you that you have your priorities wrong, assuming you don't think that unprovoked violence is acceptable. It looks to me like you do, especially against Jack Grealish.

Maybe if this happened to Ben Pearson you might have a different attitude.

Apologise to you.......don't make me laugh.

Delaney

Reserve
Not long enough to discourage others from this sort of thing IMHO
I think it'd put off anyone with sense, most likely lose your job, no football at all for 10 years and never allowed back at St Andrews again. Simple fact is people who do this aren't weighing up the potential risks and rewards and deciding they'll do it, they're dickheads being dickheads without thinking in the spur of the moment. You'll always get twats and there'll probably be more doing it as it's become in style recently. Think it's good they've sorted it quickly so it's still in the news that he's got sent away rather than him being sent down after the incident's forgotten.

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron

You didn't condone, no, but your entire attitude is more to criticise Grealish, highlight that it has been shown on sky 50 times, and that the direction the game was going had been deflated, and that Birmingham may get some sort of boost out of this action, than to condemn the Birmingham idiot.

You are missing the point, and are putting your hatred or lack of respect etc for Grealish as of more importance than the action that happened.

If you can't see the bigger picture and where this sort of crap can lead to then nothing I write will convince you that you have your priorities wrong, assuming you don't think that unprovoked violence is acceptable. It looks to me like you do, especially against Jack Grealish.

I’ve no idea why you’ve included my name in your little rant either🤨

europne

Manager

The comment on its been shown 50 times already was in answer to someone who posted that they hoped it wasn’t being shown, it was just stating a fact.

As for the rest you have have completely misinterpreted my posts to suit your own agenda.

You somehow seem to think that I approve of this idiots actions, which is completely incorrect.

I didn’t expect to get an apology from you, you haven’t got the backbone.

edgy

Manager
A few things
Number 1 - if you were going to do this then would you seriously wear a flat cap and a Mod jacket combination - very poor and deserves an arrest on those grounds only !
Number 2 - I am sure I am wrong but something tells me that folk of this nature will actually wear the televised event and subsequent prosecution as a badge of honour around the local clubs and pubs ?
Number 3 - despite how hard you try you simply cannot legislate for stupidity - even if there was a signed contract as you entered the ground that if you encroach onto the pitch you will get a decade ban I feel that people of such a nature would still do the same as it make them "big and clever"
Number 4 - more of a question - if it happened at PNE do you think that people or fan power would be as much of a punishment in that 99.999% of proper fans have absolutely no tolerance of such idiocy.
The prosecution rests its case Mlud

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Not sure if the Rangers Hibs game on Friday was live on TV but if so, then all 3 were televised games and that in itself provides a massive viewing platform for these divs to show off.

Not really sure what the answer(s) are.