Birmingham v Villa

portisheadpete

First Team
Grealish handled the incident really well. He's probably dealt with a lot worse around the Brum nighclub scene.
Never thought much of Grealish previously on the shallow basis of what Ive read mainly , but have to say he looked really very good from the clips of the game despite being kicked all over the place. Must be re-attracting interest from Spurs et al.

edgy

Manager
I don't care how long he's been banned for it"s the jail sentence that's appallingly soft. Fourteen weeks but out in seven is fuckin ridiculous. The tit should have got a minimum of 12months and made an example of.
The magistrates have a reference tariff- I think they are allowed some discretion and have used that in the 14 weeks
If he had a job then that’s probably gone
He will have a criminal record
I guess it’s how the above affect him and if his life moves on
Something tells me that if it is 14 weeks or 14 months it won’t make much of a difference to him but time will tell

Walton

First Team
The magistrates have a reference tariff- I think they are allowed some discretion and have used that in the 14 weeks
If he had a job then that’s probably gone
He will have a criminal record
I guess it’s how the above affect him and if his life moves on
Something tells me that if it is 14 weeks or 14 months it won’t make much of a difference to him but time will tell

I could be wrong but I am sure it said he was a pub landlord, married with a young child?