PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Black Friday

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
This would be a good place to post any Black Friday deals that people might be interested in..............

Dirty Harry;n3404413 said:
we might get a new striker for PNE on the cheap, Ando.

Ha Ha Ha... I will wait for that Black Friday email with anticipation, to add to the other 97 that i have received today...

Just seen an item on the news about Black Friday deals. Researchers for a consumer group found that 9 out of 10 deals currently on offer have actually been cheaper at other times earlier this year. My brother was saying something similar. When he lived in the U.S. Black Friday would involve huge price slashes with, say, a £800 TV going for about £200 as stores became desperate to get rid of old stock. Here, you're lucky if you get 15% off something on Black Friday.

Dirty Harry;n3404472 said:
Just seen an item on the news about Black Friday deals. Researchers for a consumer group found that 9 out of 10 deals currently on offer have actually been cheaper at other times earlier this year. My brother was saying something similar. When he lived in the U.S. Black Friday would involve huge price slashes with, say, a £800 TV going for about £200 as stores became desperate to get rid of old stock. Here, you're lucky if you get 15% off something on Black Friday.

And the prices actually usually drop further in December if the shops notice sales are poor.

Basically don't get sucked in by it, if a product you've been watching and you NEED drops then fine get it bought, otherwise just leave well alone.

Tino;n3404495 said:
And the prices actually usually drop further in December if the shops notice sales are poor.

Basically don't get sucked in by it, if a product you've been watching and you NEED drops then fine get it bought, otherwise just leave well alone.[/QUOTE]

Logically that should be be the case in any sale.

If you weren't going to buy it anyway then buying costs you money, it saves nothing.