PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Black Friday.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Patron
Anyone bought owt?

I bought this t-shirt this morning online but sadly, it wasn't included in the Black Friday sale at Adidas. Might maybe purchase some Gazelles later that are in the sale with a decent reduction.

Had to have it though, these colours are sublime (Gold / Royal Blue).

safe_image.php

Anyone bought owt?

I bought this t-shirt this morning online but sadly, it wasn't included in the Black Friday sale at Adidas. Might maybe purchase some Gazelles later that are in the sale with a decent reduction.

Had to have it though, these colours are sublime (Gold / Royal Blue).

safe_image.php
I got some of this. Wasn't in the sale but I had run out.

20201127_102241.jpg

I woke up to 45 emails offering me the chance to buy shit I don't want at never to be repeated prices. Anything I might want to buy isn't discounted oddly

its all a scam, a couple of years ago I bought a TV about a month before black Friday, then on black Friday that same TV was being advertised at 30% off, but was the same price I'd paid for it a month earlier
there are probably some genuine deals out there but most are just trying to get people to spend money on stuff they don't need that aren't any cheaper than they usually are

if you want to check a deal on amazon, id always use https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/ before buying, it shows the cost over the last few months

Anyway... November 26th 2021 is on the horizon.

Anyone... anyone well-versed in this? I have a feeling that price of some stuff I've looked at this weekend has been high. Wondering if November is a bad time to buy - as some companies might be bumping up prices in order to reduce them in a couple of weeks.

What's the advice. Which companies have been trustworthy? When's the best time to buy. And anyone specifically got good value in trainers in past years?

Anyone... anyone well-versed in this? I have a feeling that price of some stuff I've looked at this weekend has been high. Wondering if November is a bad time to buy - as some companies might be bumping up prices in order to reduce them in a couple of weeks.

What's the advice. Which companies have been trustworthy? When's the best time to buy. And anyone specifically got good value in trainers in past years?

North End managed to hunt around for a cheap option.

The stuff they reduce is usually the stuff they just want rid of. So largely a waste of time, though you can get the odd decent deal on Apple products.

If there's something you've had your eye on then worth checking the price of it for the last few weeks and see if it is actually cheaper. There's a website somewhere that will show you how prices have changed on amazon... Can't remember if but think it's mentioned on Money Saving Expert.

The stuff they reduce is usually the stuff they just want rid of. So largely a waste of time, though you can get the odd decent deal on Apple products.

If there's something you've had your eye on then worth checking the price of it for the last few weeks and see if it is actually cheaper. There's a website somewhere that will show you how prices have changed on amazon... Can't remember if but think it's mentioned on Money Saving Expert.

CamelCamelCamel might be the Amazon one

I got a lav mic online, got £3 something off, which will probably be the £3 something I have to spend to return it when it doesn't work.

Hey ho.