PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Black life in america thread

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Cant find it, has it been pulled?

Pity if it has as, other than the usual suspect, there was some decent and thought provoking posts and debates going on, recently.

Think ive sussed it.

JFK must have me on ignore from when i called the slimey bastard out for calling @Joanpne a racist.

Does this now mean that the whole of the thread will now disappear, @JK . Somehow that doesnt seem right.

Think ive sussed it.

JFK must have me on ignore from when i called the slimey bastard out for calling @Joanpne a racist.

Does this now mean that the whole of the thread will now disappear, @JK . Somehow that doesnt seem right.
It's being looked at I think. Was something that was being discussed when it was implemented

Think ive sussed it.

I also cant see it.

I assume he has also blocked me due to him being the worlds biggest bellend, and me notifying him of that fact repeatedly.

I also have him blocked so might be that?

It's being looked at I think. Was something that was being discussed when it was implemented

So - the issue is that if some is the OP of a thread, and they block you, then you can’t see that thread at all?

I just posted on that original thread - but I guess anyone who has been ignored by JFK won’t be able to see that.

Another test: jfk stated the Mars Perserverance Lande thread. Can you also not see that one @raefil?

So - the issue is that if some is the OP of a thread, and they block you, then you can’t see that thread at all?

I just posted on that original thread - but I guess anyone who has been ignored by JFK won’t be able to see that.

Another test: jfk stated the Mars Perserverance Lande thread. Can you also not see that one @raefil?
nope cant see it

John T must be having kittens, now, ive blocked him 2 way, so he wont be able to see my threads now lol

nope cant see it

John T must be having kittens, now, ive blocked him 2 way, so he wont be able to see my threads now lol

raef - Can you even find John T on the member list? If you wanted to, would you be able to unignore him?

I am just checking to see if there is a bug that prevents you from reversing your decision to ignore.

raef - Can you even find John T on the member list? If you wanted to, would you be able to unignore him?

I am just checking to see if there is a bug that prevents you from reversing your decision to ignore.
let me just look

I put some instructions on your other post, work backwards from your profile of who you have ignored rather than forwards from the person you ignored