PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Black life in America

So last nights game at PSG was abandoned because of the officials, from Roumania, making offensive slurs to PSG officials, who reacted in a very aggressive manner.

It is now reported that the phrase was ala negru, apparently just saying ‘ the black guy’.

Negru and various versions of that word in other languages simply mean black, obviously they have heard this as negro and taken offence. ( Is negro a word still in the dictionary?). I must look up it’s origins.

It will be interesting to see the reality come from this firestorm where club officials have acted in a very extreme manner and taken the law into their own hands, judge and executioner.

Will ‘ Come On You Whites’ lead to black players walking off the pitch........🙄

Not at all, but you are very quick to throw racist accusations around and make insinuating comments towards people who do not follow the group think of the holy and untouchable BLM cult.
Cult?

And you dared to judge others and then come out with a comment like that.

Mirror take a look at the self.

I educated myself recently and visited the BLM UK homepage.
The mission statement reads as if it was written by someone who doesn’t like white people.
Given that he implies he knows what they stand for, perhaps he read it, got the same impression and didn’t want to support something that seemed to have a dislike for people like his mum.

Cult?

And you dared to judge others and then come out with a comment like that.

Mirror take a look at the self.
I've written a few things I've been ashamed of, but that? Never.

It's a cult and acquiescence under fear of being labelled racist by people like you, is being imposed across all media channels.

Very cult like.

Racist scum.
(That's how this works isn't? )
Not really, it's his own prerogative 🤷‍♀️ there are many people that support the message of "black lives matter" but not necessarily the organisation that goes under that name. He's entitled to feel how he wants about it, I've not seen anyone giving him shit, can't say the same about about those who want to take the knee for 5 seconds before a match, I've seen them be whilstled and booed at and people turning their back on them for a gesture that isn't hurting them.

I've written a few things I've been ashamed of, but that? Never.

It's a cult and acquiescence under fear of being labelled racist by people like you, is being imposed across all media channels.

Very cult like.
Utter bollocks.

After you implying id be kicked out of labour for being an antisemite dont you even dare even try to take any kind of moral high ground.

Not really, it's his own prerogative 🤷‍♀️ there are many people that support the message of "black lives matter" but not necessarily the organisation that goes under that name. He's entitled to feel how he wants about it, I've not seen anyone giving him shit, can't say the same about about those who want to take the knee for 5 seconds before a match, I've seen them be whilstled and booed at and people turning their back on them for a gesture that isn't hurting them.
The point I am making is that anyone showing discord with the BLM thing, by either booing or refusing to take the knee is usually called racist etc etc
Why not this guy? Why are the people who lose their shit at Millwall supporters not losing their shit at him?

I'm not expecting you to have the answers, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of it.

Utter bollocks.

After you implying id be kicked out of labour for being an antisemite dont you even dare even try to take any kind of moral high ground.
I never implied anti-Semitism, I said you went against the IHRA code and would probably be kicked out for it. You agreed with me by ranting about Israel and going on about Zionism.

Anyone who is not morally on higher ground than you is in trouble.

I never implied anti-Semitism, I said you went against the IHRA code and would probably be kicked out for it. You agreed with me by ranting about Israel and going on about Zionism.

Anyone who is not morally on higher ground than you is in trouble.
I think theres a compliment there :)

I thank you sir.

Back to your point about the Florist player.

He did the same at Deepdale, I just went back and checked the matchday thread, not a single comment about the fact he chose to stand. Positive, negative or otherwise.

I think theres a compliment there :)

I thank you sir.

Back to your point about the Florist player.

He did the same at Deepdale, I just went back and checked the matchday thread, not a single comment about the fact he chose to stand. Positive, negative or otherwise.

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic - or whether you misread what he said. If the latter, then read again more carefully 😂

I watched until 2 m 30 seconds and stopped. His first 2 sentences sum up my feelings on critical race theory completely. Sadly the brainwashed, rinsed by PC and woke holy water will never get it. His opinion is almost identical to that of Tom Walker (Jonathan Pie). Employing critical race theory to improve equality and race relations is like to trying to put out a fire by lighting a larger fire next to it which you hope will use up all the available oxygen.
I will watch the rest later.

I watched until 2 m 30 seconds and stopped. His first 2 sentences sum up my feelings on critical race theory completely. Sadly the brainwashed, rinsed by PC and woke holy water will never get it. His opinion is almost identical to that of Tom Walker (Jonathan Pie). Employing critical race theory to improve equality and race relations is like to trying to put out a fire by lighting a larger fire next to it which you hope will use up all the available oxygen.
I will watch the rest later.
I saw the preview pic, saw Trevor Phillips and Andrew Neil and really didnt have to listen to 2.5 secs to know which way that would go.

Your cheerleading confirmed what I thought.

:)