PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Black life in America

Quality debate. Any gifs or tweets of Corbyn or some kneel booing tonight?
You really want to keep this going? I’m bowing out because you are burying your head in the sand and deliberately misrepresenting what I have said. Especially now the fucking weasel is following the thread and liking your posts.
But if you're getting off on it, carry on.

You really want to keep this going? I’m bowing out because you are burying your head in the sand and deliberately misrepresenting what I have said. Especially now the fucking weasel is following the thread and liking your posts.
But if you're getting off on it, carry on.
Haven't buried my head or misrepresented. You should read your posts. The “Hungary gets it” is a good example of deciding a narrative and presenting something as an absolute fact with no context or proof.

Haven't buried my head or misrepresented. You should read your posts. The “Hungary gets it” is a good example of deciding a narrative and presenting something as an absolute fact with no context or proof.
The entire 3 word post was about them booing the knee. To everyone else that was obvious.
You decided it meant something else and took the whole discussion of in a direction where you wanted it to go.

The entire 3 word post was about them booing the knee. To everyone else that was obvious.
You decided it meant something else and took the whole discussion of in a direction where you wanted it to go.
“To everyone else”

🤦‍♂️

Hadn’t even read this thread “everyone else” seems a little trite now. Education, education, education

Hadn’t even read this thread “everyone else” seems a little trite now. Education, education, education

What are you on about? Different threads, different participants. You are the only one to take issue and misconstrue or misrepresent what I wrote.

What are you on about? Different threads, different participants. You are the only one to take issue and misconstrue or misrepresent what I wrote.
I’m not. Accept your view isn’t the world view and go to sleep. Life will be better

I think you should read the thread I just posted
Fucks sake Jake.

I posted “Hungary gets it”alongside a clip of Hungary fans booing the knee.

You posted “holding Hungary up as some bastion of freedoms and human rights is a new contender for the Worlds Tallest Dwarf competition. Congratulations”

Why would you deliberately misrepresent what I said in that way? This is how this whole thing began.

Hungary players pointed at a badge on their sleeves
Ireland players knelt

we’ve now established “everyone” booed the Irish players as their gesture was ? Political? More controversial? Should the badge on the Hungarians sleeves been more “edgy”?

you literally try to make a point and yet as the other thread shows “everyone” is a whole smorgasbord from people who care whether it means something to people who don’t see these gestures like this at all. Stir it into whatever hatred you want but don’t declare it as everyone

Y
Ireland players knelt

we’ve now established “everyone” booed the Irish players as their gesture was ? Political? More controversial? Should the badge on the Hungarians sleeves been more “edgy”?

you literally try to make a point and yet as the other thread shows “everyone” is a whole smorgasbord from people who care whether it means something to people who don’t see these gestures like this at all. Stir it into whatever hatred you want but don’t declare it as everyone
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Are you thick or misrepresenting me on purpose?

No one said everyone booed the Irishplayers, but it seems pretty obvious that is where the booing was aimed following recent events. But I never claimed that.

The word “everyone” that you seem obsessed with was used hours later to explain that everyone apart from you seemed understood what I meant with my very first simple 3 word post “Hungary gets it”

No other claims were made in that post.

Ireland players knelt

Of course the Hungarian players have no connection with the Hungary players who racially abused the Romanian team a couple of years ago. And amongst the booing fans were none of the fans who got a stadium ban and a fine for racist banners, chants and violence. They've all miraculously become politically enlightened! Just like the Millwall fans. LOL.

Of course the Hungarian players have no connection with the Hungary players who racially abused the Romanian team a couple of years ago. And amongst the booing fans were none of the fans who got a stadium ban and a fine for racist banners, chants and violence. They've all miraculously become politically enlightened! Just like the Millwall fans. LOL.

And therein lies the problem.

People have claimed that everybody booing is racist.

No one has claimed that nobody booing is racist. Nobody has claimed that everybody booing is politically enlightened.

What we're saying is, you can't do what you have done, and label everybody booing as racist.

As you've just mocked the point that wasn't made that everybody booing is enlightened, and the fact several users have liked that post, I don't understand why you find the above argument so difficult to comprehend.

Once again, it's because it's coming from a certain poster. You people would argue with Snicky if he said that the sky was blue.

And therein lies the problem.

People have claimed that everybody booing is racist.

No one has claimed that nobody booing is racist. Nobody has claimed that everybody booing is politically enlightened.

What we're saying is, you can't do what you have done, and label everybody booing as racist.

As you've just mocked the point that wasn't made that everybody booing is enlightened, and the fact several users have liked that post, I don't understand why you find the above argument so difficult to comprehend.

Once again, it's because it's coming from a certain poster. You people would argue with Snicky if he said that the sky was blue.
I thought he was referring to a far right section of the Hungarian support that had exhibited racist behaviour in the past.

The hate-spewing man, who is black, responded by claiming, “Black people can’t be racist.”

As Mersey has pointed out above, this doesn't fit the preferred narrative of many on here, does it. And yet there it is, racism from a black person.
Well I never and not arrested either.