PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Blackpool Tower will be Blue and White tonight.

In honour of my nephew, a true Nobber, you can see on live cam.
Cannot say anything more right now, please don't PM, regards Outreacher.
Very happy for you for whatever it is, but even more happy to see you posting, its proper made my day. :)

Anyone seen / heard anything from Reacher since this post?............. My search abilities aren't the most accomplished.

Me too.... Thanks LiS.
I am still alive Libs, although not very well or mobile. Currently recovering in a hospital bed in the lounge at home. Spent a few weeks in hospital, now trying to get walking again, with the help of the local community nurses and physios.

Happy New Year, and fuck the Tories.

I am still alive Libs, although not very well or mobile. Currently recovering in a hospital bed in the lounge at home. Spent a few weeks in hospital, now trying to get walking again, with the help of the local community nurses and physios.

Take care
bpoot.jpg

Take very good care of yourself Outie.

Marvelous to hear from you my friend... Glad you're on the mend and a Happier New Year to you too.. Fuck the tories indeed and all hail to the NHS............... Chuck a post on now and again if you can pal.. Stop some of us worrying :D