Blackpool v Arsenal FA Cup

leftbackdarton

First Team
FootballcrazyP_;n3419137 said:
bull shit, you had near 4k home fans. More than the 3k you said.

As for the Dingles, no one gives a fuck about them, they can count how many posters you have on your forum on 1 hand.

Burnley and Preston are the true Rivalry, not the modern day shit. Oldest Football League Derby match, First ever football league game. Your just an annoyance. I prefer Burnley v PNE matches to your shitty matches, more passion, more challenges. proper Local Derby feel. You probably not going to like that and come back with some they don't class you as rival Bullshit, but the PNE v Burnley games have more about them. - FACT (doesn't need the Media build up)
I fancied this bird once, she was stunning. Unfortunately she didn't give a shit about me so it was all a waste of time.

Last edited:

leftbackdarton

First Team
Bristol White;n3419139 said:
Just fuck off now you absolute fucking ****. You fuckers might as well have dropped your pants and had a fucking wank when it looked like we were on the brink of going bust, excited as you were. Many of you (and this was to remind you May fucking 2010) held up your owner as a shining example of ownership whilst doing so and now you all are trying to re write history by saying you never actually liked him ever and because we're calling out your bullshit you have the fucking audacity to claim we have no fucking class. Get in the fucking sea you fucking lasher ****.
Fucking this, fucking that...

leftbackdarton

First Team
northender0602;n3419163 said:
You mean Lytham and St Anne’s on the sea? Yea Fylde coast, but Fylde coast covers a lot of areas, including a fair few shit holes
Likewise with Preston too I like Deepdale Retail Park but what a depressing drive going past so many eye sores.

beagleman

Reserve
What actually is the current position with Blackpool ? Is it still a Court case over ownership ?
​​​​​All petty comments aside just imagine if it were North End in this position, this forum would implode. Despite the local rivalry there will be BFC fans of my age and older who will be absolutely distraught at whats going on. Once again it appears its the true fans who are showing their passion for the club in any way they can. Dont get me wrong I love the banter still and rivalry etc but i do see their frustration about their position. Still.... UTW !

Bobbage

First Team
beagleman;n3419187 said:
What actually is the current position with Blackpool ? Is it still a Court case over ownership ?
​​​​​All petty comments aside just imagine if it were North End in this position, this forum would implode. Despite the local rivalry there will be BFC fans of my age and older who will be absolutely distraught at whats going on. Once again it appears its the true fans who are showing their passion for the club in any way they can. Dont get me wrong I love the banter still and rivalry etc but i do see their frustration about their position. Still.... UTW !
https://www.pne-online.net/forum/forum/football-forums/general-football/91732-the-belokon-vs-oyston-court-case

It's covered in depth here mate. Court case is not about ownership, it's about a former sniper and money-laundering banker being entitled to an equal share of profits that were awarded to Owen Oyston, who despite being convicted in 1996 only became a rapist after Blackpool lost against West Ham in the play-off final of 2012.

Both parties are legally entitled to over £25m of club funds but one is the saviour and one is evil.

leftbackdarton

First Team
beagleman;n3419187 said:
Well done you Sir for not being a sheep and posting bollocks.

Bobbage

First Team
leftbackdarton;n3419198 said:
Well done you Sir for not being a sheep and posting bollocks.
Oh the irony.... This guy nails it about yesterday:

RE: Protest v Arsenal

By Bally 2 hours ago

So despite spending over a month urging people to turn up for the biggest and most pro-active protest so far, the Muckers, Knights, and BST managed to keep all the details of the planned disruption secret until well after the match.

Brilliant planning.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
beagleman;n3419187 said:
See post 126

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
leftbackdarton;n3419171 said:
Likewise with Preston too I like Deepdale Retail Park but what a depressing drive going past so many eye sores.
Not sure sure which way you would be coming from the ?

Yes Preston has it’s not so nice areas, like all cities do, however I would argue the way in from either J32 or Blackpool road you didn’t see any of these. I fact driving past Moor Park is probably one of the nicer routes into a football ground.

I work with a lot of folk from Blackpool and they would all agree that the redevelopment of the promenade at Blackpool has made a huge difference... just as long as you face the sea and not in-land.

People who live in Lytham St Anne’s would take a huge exception to you linking there nice town with Blackpool.

As for North End players living in that area it because footballers are often advised not to live in the city/town they play in.... many of our lads actually travel in from Manchester/Merseyside areas for etc.

I do know of a couple who live in Preston but I bet not one of your squad lives in Blackpool for the reasons I give above.

With some of your posts on this thread it appears you may actually care about the club you used to support, something which you have denied for a while.

Oyston isn’t going anywhere but is an old man, maybe you lot should admit your poorly organised protests have failed, go back and support the team you proclaim to support in the knowledge that the club will be there once he has gone.

Either that or when Oyston does go they will go bust and it will all be of your own making.

leftbackdarton

First Team
JK;n3419201 said:
Not sure sure which way you would be coming from the ?

Oyston isn’t going anywhere but is an old man, maybe you lot should admit your poorly organised protests have failed, go back and support the team you proclaim to support in the knowledge that the club will be there once he has gone.

Either that or when Oyston does go they will go bust and it will all be of your own making.
Did you type that with a straight face? So you're now saying we should forget about everything and just live in hope he dies soon. Interesting idea....

Bobbage

First Team
JK;n3419201 said:
With some of your posts on this thread it appears you may actually care about the club you used to support, something which you have denied for a while.
It's almost as if there was a big game on...

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
leftbackdarton;n3419202 said:
Maybe so but that's about the protest which at the end of the day doesn't affect much. The real story was the boycott.
Your crowd average for 2018 was 4178.

Your crowd average for 1988 was 4017.

same division.

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
leftbackdarton;n3419204 said:
Did you type that with a straight face? So you're now saying we should forget about everything and just live in hope he dies soon. Interesting idea....
As I’ve said many times over the years the abandonment by Blackpool “fans” has not forced Oyston out. You should have come up with a more coherent plan whilst also remaining supportive of the team and club (Minus the owners) which will be there long after Oyston has gone. It wouldn’t be too late to change tact... hold your hands up and admit you have caused self inflicted damage to your own club and fight for its long term future.

Sadly the fact you continue to abuse those who have seen the bigger picture I realise this is unlikely.

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
leftbackdarton;n3419169 said:
I fancied this bird once, she was stunning. Unfortunately she didn't give a shit about me so it was all a waste of time.
Leave the Seagulls on the sea front a lone. Stick to the Donkeys.

Or is this code for you admitting you once Loved the O’s but you think they was only in it for the Money, so all ur protests have been a waste of time.

Bobbage

First Team
There's now a story going round that there was supposed to be a drone disrupting the match, but the Muckers/TKs flying it were too pissed and crashed it against the outside of the East stand!!!

leftbackdarton

First Team
JK;n3419209 said:
As I’ve said many times over the years the abandonment by Blackpool “fans” has not forced Oyston out. You should have come up with a more coherent plan whilst also remaining supportive of the team and club (Minus the owners) which will be there long after Oyston has gone. It wouldn’t be too late to change tact... hold your hands up and admit you have caused self inflicted damage to your own club and fight for its long term future.

Sadly the fact you continue to abuse those who have seen the bigger picture I realise this is unlikely.
So it's the fans' fault. Surprised the Oyston's were found guilty in the high court when it was the supporters at fault! Can you believe it.